Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity Source labs tbol vs. anavar

had a question which I know isn’t very scientific more of an opinion than I’m seeking from those of you who have used PSL tbol vs. anavar.
How much of each can you use to get good results if I am seeking lean muscle mass. Which one of them have the best value when it comes to a general workout?
This is a great question, this would depend on your goals, and what you're trying to achieve, but what I'm about to say may be very unpopular, and some people may be opposed of it..

If you are a serious athlete, and you're looking for a serious competitive edge on top of that trying to achieve a very aesthetic physique, you can use dosages up to 100mg ED , That would actually be considered mild compared to what some of the Olympians were using, and many people I know within my circle will use up to 150, is entirely necessary? No however the minimum dosage should begin around 50, the average person should cap out around 80, however people can see some astronomical, literally phenomenal and astronomical benefits when using upward to 100, but this should not be taking for long durations and no more than 8 weeks.. It is relatively safe at those dosages, however someone should not be using the same dosage cycle after cycle after cycle..

Doing it once in a while, with a cycle or a blast would be perfectly fine for someone..

But on average an absolute minimum of 50 would be more than enough for the average person. They just have to be patient with it because it's not super aggressive, it would really super shine on dosages that are more upward, people have to use intelligence and common sense, most especially consume more water than the Niagara falls, and take no other orals with it let it just be the workhorse on top of any testosterone base or any other injectables that you would be taking..

Once again it should not be repeated numerous times, it should not be used by beginners at those dosages, more for serious trainers and people that are truly trying to put in the work and achieve a very healthy and aesthetic look... There's no other orals out there that will be as forgiving as this one, it's not a one-size-fits-all so this is the only one that would really give anybody any sort of forgiveness... It's to be respected though..

Top Bottom