Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol vs HaloTest 25

RJVett

Hey, I'm new to the forums and have been reading through a lot of posts. I'm going to doing my first cycle, I want to start with something mild to see how my body reacts.

I was originally looking into Anavar but because of the price and the difficulty to get, I decided against it. Then I came across tbol, many say tbol and anavar have more or less the same effects, just a ton cheaper.

A buddy of mine picked up some HaloTest 25 he was gonna try. What's your take on that? I'm having trouble finding some tbol anywhere so I've been thinking about Halotest. I havent been able to find much information on it. I've read mixed things about it in comparison to tbol, some say its close to the same compound, others say its not.

Like I said I want something mild my first time, I read that tbol had a anabolic rating of 59 (if i remember correctly, around there) with a androgenic rating of 6 (on a scale to 100)...which isnt bad at all. I havent been able to find such scale on halotest.

Anyone have any info on tbol compared to halotest and how the gains are compared to the sides?

Keep in mind I'm new to this so please try to bear with me, I'm learning. We all have to start somewhere.

Thank you guys in advance for the help!!

There are so many different sites with roid right ups out there bro.
I was researching gear for over a year before i found ef.
So i find it hard to believe you Googled halotestin and t-bol and it led you strait here.
No one is going to do your research for you! You are going to have to learn shit like that on your own!
Thats why no one in responding to your thread! The shit your asking is BASIC DAY 1 SHIT!
Orals are not for the inexperienced!
Orals only is not a cycle!
Do you know dht can make your hair fall out? Do you know what dht is?
Do you know that halo can cause angry and uncontrollable aggression in some ppl?
You can learn a lot here bro but we are not going to do everything for you!
You need to do your own research!
if you are looking into doing a first cycle and want some help i will be happy to help you but i'll need some things from you first.

WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T JUST START TAKING WHATEVER YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON ESPECIALLY ORALS! YOU CAN DAMAGE YOUR BODY PERMANENTLY VERY EASILY IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
In your next post should be your stats,
Weight
Lifting experience
Diet
Body type
Body fat %
Goals

i did a ton of research, its just that everytime i read something there's always conflicting points. I've read through tons of forums and articles and everytime i see something, the next article I read says something different...its overwhelming, 've been reading up on this for quite a while and still unsure of a few things. and yes i know orals are no joke, thats why I'm coming here to clarify some things so I dont screw myself up. there's just so much conflicting info out there on the web and me being a newby its hard for me to decipher between the legit and not legit info

-i'm 21 years old
-6'0
-190lbs
-lifting since 15, lifting with proper form and diet since 17
-i get around 3000 cals a day (I'm maintaining right now and trying to lose some fat from my bulk and get ready for my cut). I eat around 200g protein a day. currently im around 185-200 carbs a day, around 90-100g of fats. all clean
-i was a hard gainer when I was younger and always had a fast metabolism, but since learning how to properly diet I've overcome that
-bf around 11%
-GOALS: trying to lean out a bit and make some strength gains that will stick

bro theres no need to be so harsh on the guy everyones always learning, and atleast hes asking the right questions and being quite sincere about wanting to start mild wich is admirable, personally to the OP i dont have much experience on tbol, halotest 25 sounds like a pro hormone? not the real halotestin? halotestin is a really really strong compound and not one to be taken lightly or for a first cycle, anavar can be quite mild but an overall good steroid with proper ancillaries of course, theres a few designer hormones flying around the board wich may help, alot of people are going to tell you that your quite young wich is true you are but we all start at some point, you never considered a small test only cycle? maybe 250mg test e or c a week for 10 weeks should be nice,
and by the way bro oral only is ofcourse a cycle ive done many dbol only and anavars only cycle whats wrong with that?

Do you know that at 21 yrs old your natural testosterone is through the roof?
I know this isn't what you want to hear but...
If you do steroids you will be replacing an extremely high natural testosterone with a synthetic 1. You don't have to be a scientist to know the natural always beats synthetic!
Imo That is just a bad idea And you're too young!
You're right at the cut off age we never give advice to anyone under the age 21.
I'm not gonna deny you the knowledge you seek Because I know you're gonna do this whatever the fuck you want anyway lol
So let's do a couple things first...
Go to the top of the anabolic steroids forum and read the rules in the sticky.
Second thing is go to the pct forum and read the sticky titled Best pct by nelson montana.
Then hit me back.

Top Bottom