Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tampa Bay sucks 10 times more than the Jets

eagles are good ... much rather see them in there then bucs

Scumbags were 9-3 and lost 4 in a row. lost to the raiders in the last game too. thanks for helping out the eagles. :mad:

you sound worried....

i think the eagles can make it to the NFC championship game personally (against the giants)

giants will probably play atlanta, who they'll spank.

winner of atlanta/arizona....two mediocre teams that shouldn't really be in the playoffs

you sound worried....

i think the eagles can make it to the NFC championship game personally (against the giants)

giants will probably play atlanta, who they'll spank.

winner of atlanta/arizona....two mediocre teams that shouldn't really be in the playoffs

if the eagles win we play them after the bye week, because the eagles are lowest seed and we are the highest seed. our record after a bye week is horrible too. a division opponent and after a freaking bye week. :mad:

Scumbags were 9-3 and lost 4 in a row. lost to the raiders in the last game too. thanks for helping out the eagles. :mad:

Dallas Cowgirls really pissed me off this late season!! So to me, the cowgirls are the worst team as far as a complete failure next to the Detroit Kittens!! Dallas had no excuses, they got raped by the freakin eagles and trounced by the Rams? :mad:
Don't know if the Cowboys are going to be my team next year.

Top Bottom