Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take Nolvadex while taking androl or at the end?

dpezza1988

Im just about to start a 5 week course of Androl 50's (Oxymetholone) should i take Nolvadex while im on them or when the course is finished??? Ive never taken Anti-E's before but after reading about the high risk of side effect(gyno) i thought better safe then sorry. Any tips please??

Im just about to start a 5 week course of Androl 50's (Oxymetholone) should i take Nolvadex while im on them or when the course is finished??? Ive never taken Anti-E's before but after reading about the high risk of side effect(gyno) i thought better safe then sorry. Any tips please??
Nolvadex is not an Ai. Arimadex,letro these are AI's. Noladex is for pct and its kind of sucks in many ways. it will work most of the time though.

You do not need to run ai's from the start. Just have them on hand and be ready to use them. No how to use them if you need them. Have a light ai like arimadex and have a strong one like letro on hand for all cycles no matter what just have them.

when the cycle is over do 4 weeks of nolva 20mg ed and
Sustain Alpha
for pct.

And last but not least. Beastdrol makes anadrol look like a pussy.

Anadrol does not aromatize to estrogen, has low progestagenic activity, yet is notorious for causing gyno. It is believed to activate estrogen receptors directly, in which case nolvadex is the only logical treatment.

That being said, I've run nolvadex with anadrol and gyno sets in after 4 weeks regardless. So maybe anadrol has more affinity for estrogen receptors than even nolvadex.

ok thanks for the advice ive had quite a few steroid courses over the past few years and never got gyno i hope i wont off these.

Anadrol does not aromatize to estrogen, has low progestagenic activity, yet is notorious for causing gyno. It is believed to activate estrogen receptors directly, in which case nolvadex is the only logical treatment.

That being said, I've run nolvadex with anadrol and gyno sets in after 4 weeks regardless. So maybe anadrol has more affinity for estrogen receptors than even nolvadex.

NO this is why using nolvadex with Anadrol still causes gyno.

hi ive recently started a cycle of 30mg/day dianabol for 4 weeks with 500mg/wk of test enthanate, got 3 more days of the dianabol, do i need to have nolvadex with the test when i finish the dianabol or do i wait til 2 weeks after i finish my test enanthate?

Top Bottom