Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tailgating at the Mets Home Opener Story

lived at Posh when it was Blue and Mirage like a year or 2 ago. Got tired of them and the stuck up but extremely hot Long Island bitches. Actaully went to Mirage 2 fridays ago. See my blowjob in the parking lot at happy hour with chick from work at mirage thread.

Moved my scene to the city to after hours clubs. Then some of my fav clubs got shut down. SF, Arc/Vinyl. Im goin to Spirit on April 29th to catch Danny Howells though.

you go to any of them?

I used to train at Powerhouse since i work right near there. Then went over to Synergy which they opened up in Franklin Square. Sugarplum trains there.

Quit that place cuz it was a guido fest and wanted to crush skulls everywhere i looked.

Now i train at this Sports Physical Therapy Place around my way.

you?

I haven't really gone out that much w/in the last year or so but I used to go to Blu and Mirage in the winter and Bridgeview in the summer.. I was actually at Mirage last Saturday and there are so many youngins there but the music was good... So many hot little chicas running around a guy could lose his mind!!! I heard ICE was pretty good on Saturdays.. Its the old Cyberia...

I was training at this little shiat hole gym near my house but the owner was a jag off so we left there and headed over to Powerhouse off Rte. 110..

They just opened a huge gym called LA Fitness on Rte. 110 and I think a lot of people are going over there.. They have tons of stuff there: pool, basketball and ratchetball courts but most of the people their are tools!!

yeh i been to the old cyberia. i just got tired of the whole scene. havent been partying much at all wither in the past year.

used to be at Mirage Wednesday nights. That was the shit. or Saturdays.

havent been in a while though.

worth goin on a saturday?

Top Bottom