Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tailgating at the Mets Home Opener Story

Jay Cartwright said:
So you don't help this guy out when he's trying to park, you have a go at him, deceive and rob him of $100 and you think that's cool or funny?

of course their is always a tightass that has to get all serious...boooooo

NJjuice22 said:
of course their is always a tightass that has to get all serious...boooooo

and there's always a greaseball willing to rob you at any opportunity that presents itself

Jay Cartwright said:
and there's always a greaseball willing to rob you at any opportunity that presents itself

greaseball...fuck you , you fuckin dirty white trash honkey motherfucker...i would like to see you say that to my face or any other italians face....i would fuckin bitch slap you.

NJjuice22 said:
greaseball...fuck you , you fuckin dirty white trash honkey motherfucker...i would like to see you say that to my face or any other italians face....i would fuckin bitch slap you.

LOL! Dunk...you see what you did?!? Now they are fighting.

NJjuice22 said:

there was no racist connotation involved. imo if you think it's cool or funny to steal from others then you're a greaseball

Jay Cartwright said:
there was no racist connotation involved. imo if you think it's cool or funny to steal from others then you're a greaseball

no racist connotation involved...yea ok buddy...i dont think its funny to rob people but i would sure as fuck enjoy jackin you up.

Sorry Dunk

But you con some guy out of money and then come here to brag about it maing?

he could have took down his liscense , it would have been a hit and run, his insurance premium would go up..thats much crueler

Top Bottom