Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tailgating at the Mets Home Opener Story

Dunk

Me and a bunch of dudes are parked at Shea's parking lot tailgating before the game. Were all gettin retarded, lit up, all that good stuff.

There was spot open next to us. Some guy wants to pull in. The spot was tight but he decided to try anyway. As he pulls in he swiped the fender so i start yelling YOYOYOYO wtf u doin?!?! hes like im sorry did i hit your car?

im like dude did you not hear or feel it. Hes like ill deal with you after i park.

so long story short he cant make it into the spot.

backs out. ends up being a like a bumper mark on the paint that can be buffed out.

He's like im sorry. what do you want to do. i go i dont want to go thru insurance or anything. he says ill throw you some money to buff it out. I say give me $100. He agreed and took off.

what he didnt know was....

That wasnt my car he hit Mine was in the spot on the other side.

sawastea said:
Are you still drunk? Also, did you find any punnany and did you hook up? Make sawastea proud.

No

No

No

and No.

I took off Tuesday though. Im sunburned.

dunk said:
He's like im sorry. what do you want to do. i go i dont want to go thru insurance or anything. he says ill throw you some money to buff it out. I say give me $100. He agreed and took off.

what he didnt know was....That wasnt my car he hit Mine was in the spot on the other side.

So you don't help this guy out when he's trying to park, you have a go at him, deceive and rob him of $100 and you think that's cool or funny?

Top Bottom