Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperBowl Ram vs. Pats

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
only way pats have won the last couple of games is by their opponents shooting themselves in the foot. If the Rams aren't prepared then they lose but the Rams are just that damn good. I hope the Pats win because i like the underdog yet i take the Rams and the points.

A little side note...i'm happy for the Eagles because they came close yet i still don't understand that play calling of running the ball with under 3 minutes left to play in a game.

Pitt shot themselves in the foot my ASS? Pats shut them down, they couldn't run AT ALL the first half.

If I were to bet, I'd put money on Pitt, but I grew up in CT. So my heart says NE will win by 3.

Steelers are Penn State compared to the Rams. Pats are lucky to be there.

I see the Rams winning this one going away. I just bought St Louis -14 and layed a nickel on that. Possibly see this one going up to -16 by Sunday, maybe higher. Also leaning on the over 52 1/2, but not sure yet.

Last time they played, New England blitzed 55% of the time. They basically had no pressure on Warner and gave him an average of 5 seconds in the pocket, pressure free, allowing him to throw for 401 yards.

Last edited:
supersizeme said:
I think Tiger Woods will again emerge victorious as he is a machine and can't be stopped.

Tiger is 6 shots off the pace at Pebble going into superbowl weekend and he says its too cold to play....

The rams 54 Patriots 34

Yeah thats right, the Pats will play in their 3rd super bowl and lose their 3rd super bowl....

Top Bottom