Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spartacus Fantasy Football

O.K. I formed a league on ESPN,s free fantasy football it is automated draft but you can rate the players you want, still need to decide how much k each owner must contribute, there is room for 9 more teams.
Samoth and hstern i am guessing your in that would leave 7 spartacus do you want to join in a rookies league, again its automated draft but there is trading and free agants all the simple stuff that doesnt require a lot of time or knowledge...........whats the buy in ?????
25,000 would be a quarter mil for the winner Spartacus or Samoth could hold the K The League is formed the draft is August 18th i believe, it's private I will need an e-mail. If this doesn't work oh well it cost's nothing except karma and that can be returned. It's all in fun,

Is this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_football_(American) sufficient for me to know how this fantasy football thing works? I got lost around the 'Draft' paragraph.

I'm totally in, but... um, when I said I know nothing about football, I meant I know nothing about football. I can do rote, mundane stuff, though, but anything requiring actual dynamical knowledge of the sport will be totally over my head.

:cow:

hstern have you recieved an invite? I sent it i think i've never done this before

samoth you have a pm send me a pm with your e-mail addy you want me to send the invite to

samoth and harmonica should have invites, i don't have squat for time but like harmonica said, automated is simple, only i could screw this up.....LOL we need 6 more before the 18th of aug I pmed some of the guys in the juicer forum but they aren't into it, if anyone has anyone else in mind, let them know, if not we could always open it to the public? I sent needto an invite

this is just you warning. i am going to clown this girls league all season, put this shit in the women forum where you guys should be allowed to post.

Top Bottom