Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spartacus Fantasy Football

motodawg

EF VIP
A.R. suggested having some sponsors pitch in some products, me i think we could do a buy in type league say 50,000 k to buy a team in a private league if we could find a free one If teh sponsor's thing didn't go through or maybe a combo of both, buy in and receive freebies.

I know a lot of you bro's probably play in the pay leagues but for us guys with less time and $ maybe we could have an EF Bookie forum league or they could have a juicers forum league, whatever spartacus i thought you being the resident book maybe you could come up with something. Maybe this has already been attempted and failed, anyway is anyone interested? Post here and maybe leave some ideas, I say we need a commish.........Spart? Sorry i used your name without your written consent but i wanted to see if i could get you to help...............I owe you bro

I don't have time for it

I was in a fantasy baseball leaque for 10 years (1988-1998) and won 3 years
but it takes too much prep time

once you have a team it's not too involved running it as the season progress
but properly preparing for the draft was intensive

I thought maybe an automated draft then trades, Is there any free leagues where we could join then have the bro's who want to be in all sign up together? Anyway thats what this thread is for anyone with any ideas or better yet anyone who can put this together and make it work i will donate 25,000 k to the commish........... 1 stipulation i must be in LOL Keep it simple if possible

we don't have to even have a buy in although it would be something to play for, if we had 12 teams at 25k it would still be a 300,000 k pot.....let's see if we can get some more interest, if the admin or the site wasn't so tight maybe they would gift a year plat also! Or free tee shirts to 2nd through 12 LOL keep this bumped so peeps can see

Faizakafez said:
we already have one!!!

its 100 to enter

I think they're discussing one that doesn't cost $100. Isn't the C&C FF already closed?

I don't know anything about football, but I'd be willing to go in or help or something.

:cow:

samoth said:
I think they're discussing one that doesn't cost $100. Isn't the C&C FF already closed?

I don't know anything about football, but I'd be willing to go in or help or something.

:cow:

I know a little about football but don't have the time to be full time serious, because of kid's and business. so on and so forth yada yada, i want to get 12 guys and do an automated draft, maybe you could commish or spart might want to get in if we keep it simple, decide on a k amount to buy in, keep it reasonable so anyone can play. Sounds like a good time, i'll check on it anyone interested do the same.

Top Bottom