Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So everytime I go to a strip club....

calveless wonder

....I feel like i get more way more than my moneys worth.
odd,but true. I realized i don't have spend much to have a good time in a strip club

(disclaimer...huge rant but also solid tips)

I don't really go that often (maybe 3 or 4 times a year for the past few years if you were to average it out), but pretty much everytime I go I meet a stripper that wants to bang outside of the club. Literally everytime. i guess this is kind of my stripper manifesto

thinking about it, i probably spend more going out to a regular club here than a strip club and am not as likely to get laid.

Looking back(and at tonight)...i think i got the formula down.
the scenarios pretty much play out similar everytime.
I usually go and just relax for a drink after being out somewhere else earlier in the night with my friends. I usually go alone after my friends go to sleep or sometimes go with 1 friend...but i do better solo.

strippers will come up to me and i'll be completely indifferent to them. I bust their balls if they try to come at me with the whole stripper script(name, where you from etc etc). If they try to ask me for a dance really soon i tell them i don't know them well enough and pretty much dismiss them. Especially if they're busted i tell them i don't pay for girls i could fuck for free (slightly more tactful but the point gets across)

if they're in total hustler/money making mode they move on after they realize i'm not a sucker. But alot of the time they're bored/not making money and want someone to talk to ...or they made their money for the night and just want to have fun. By me being a slight dick, i usually get them to drop the whole stripper act and open up like a real person.

when that happens,usually end up chatting for an hour or so....have had some surprisingly good convos...and if they're not pushing for a dance i know i'm good. I also NEVER touch them or talk about sex during that time, and *gasp*, i'm honest. sometimes i buy them a drink if they're cool and being real, other times i don't if i'm not sure if they're still acting.

end result
-they want to hang out....sometimes that means do coke, sometimes that means fuck around in the back room..or both. end up paying for a dance or two (max) or just taking care of the bouncers and usually means a blowjob or sex or at the minimum a handjob. they always give me their number afterwards without asking and want to hang out outside of the club.
Only gross part....every stripper i've ever gotten with or even gotten a dance from insists on making out with me or kissing me on the mouth. at times even in front of bouncers and other customers

-coke helps, but not always neccessary. half the time they ask me to do their coke if they're into that
-being good looking and in decent shape is a big part of it...most have admitted later on to me that they were bored and thought i was cute and fun to be around. but that can work against you it seems. girls skip over you for uglier dudes to make $$ but at the same time those are probably the girls who are just about the money and less about the partying/having fun.
-the minute you call them out on the stripper script, is the minute you turn the tables on the situation.

p.s. i smell like vag and cigarettes right now

So in other words, the minute you start treating them like thinking, feeling human beings instead of things they respond to you positively.

So in other words, the minute you start treating them like thinking, feeling human beings instead of things they respond to you positively.

certainly some truth to that,
but it's not that simple.

some are still money hunging succubus (sp?) no matter what. it is their job after all.

but you still need to have qualities they are attracted to. the one thing i must admit i like about strippers is they don't hold back sexually and will tell you certain things up front after they've gotten past the past (they want to fuck, they think you're cute, how they work their game, etc). not that i'd date one but for pure entertainment purposes i have no reservations in messing with strippers.

i have a much harder time going through the bullshit fascade of courtship with a regular girl when i don't want to pursue anything with them. Most of those girls are afraid of being labeled sluts etc so they play a different angle. which is why i don't even bother to just "have sex" with a regular girl if i don't feel them on a deeper level. not worth me emotionally whoring myself out just for some vag. Only if it's genuine and i like the girl enough to pursue a relationship with, then i'm being true to myself.

with strippers it's different, no red tape...

I'm confused, do you treat strippers like human beings or not?

Maybe I misread. But you say that you when you *just want to get laid* you got no issues getting ass in a strip club but you would never date a stripper. You also said that it is frustrating to you that a girl that you WOULD WANT to date won't give up her pussy "that easily".

Not trying to give you a hard time. I am trying to gain clarity about what you said.

fuck your "method" i just wait in the back of the strip club for however long it takes one to come out and then i casually ask "do they make asshurts in there?" and they say "how do you make an asshurt?" then BAM dirty chloroform rag and 3 hours later they wake up on their stomach saying "oh"

I'm confused, do you treat strippers like human beings or not?

Maybe I misread. But you say that you when you *just want to get laid* you got no issues getting ass in a strip club but you would never date a stripper. You also said that it is frustrating to you that a girl that you WOULD WANT to date won't give up her pussy "that easily".

Not trying to give you a hard time. I am trying to gain clarity about what you said.

yes i do treat them like human beings. but i make sure they do so for me first (and not like a target/sucker/etc). once you break that barrier, it's pretty easy.

and no, i don't go to a strip club "whenever i want to get laid". it's just happens to turn out that way the occasional times i do go.

The reason I would never date a stripper is because of their profession and the environment they're in, and things they have to do to earn a living. pretty simple to understand. even the ones with somewhat decent head on their shoulders still have tons of baggage. not something i'd want as a regular part of my life. that's a no brainer.
every now and then for entertainment? Sure..

where did i say I was frustrated that a girl i would want to date wouldn't give it up that easily? I think it was pretty clear and most people understood. My point is if a guy is strictly physically attracted to a regular girl (nad nothing deeper) and just wants to have sex, *most of the time* he still has to go through the courtship process as if he DID want to date her. Whether it's lying or actually "going on dates". At least in american culture.Because even if the girl wants it too she's afraid of being labeled a slut so she plays all these games to act like she's hard to get.

as far as girls i date and would want to be in a relaionship with...yes,i want them to be a challenge. as far as long term relationship and marriage material, that is a big part of what i'd look for in a partner. but not because she's playing games. because she wants to be sure about her partner

yes i do treat them like human beings. but i make sure they do so for me first (and not like a target/sucker/etc). once you break that barrier, it's pretty easy.

and no, i don't go to a strip club "whenever i want to get laid". it's just happens to turn out that way the occasional times i do go.

The reason I would never date a stripper is because of their profession and the environment they're in, and things they have to do to earn a living. pretty simple to understand. even the ones with somewhat decent head on their shoulders still have tons of baggage. not something i'd want as a regular part of my life. that's a no brainer.
every now and then for entertainment? Sure..

where did i say I was frustrated that a girl i would want to date wouldn't give it up that easily? I think it was pretty clear and most people understood. My point is if a guy is strictly physically attracted to a regular girl (nad nothing deeper) and just wants to have sex, *most of the time* he still has to go through the courtship process as if he DID want to date her. Whether it's lying or actually "going on dates". At least in american culture.Because even if the girl wants it too she's afraid of being labeled a slut so she plays all these games to act like she's hard to get.

as far as girls i date and would want to be in a relaionship with...yes,i want them to be a challenge. as far as long term relationship and marriage material, that is a big part of what i'd look for in a partner. but not because she's playing games. because she wants to be sure about her partner

So strippers are good for sex but not much else. (I am not agreeing or disagreeing. Nor am I condemning you for feeling this way - AT ALL.)

Your original tone had a hint of frustration that men can't *get easy ass* from *nice girls* because then these girls *know that men will just treat them like easy ass.*

I am not arguing with you. Hell, I am agreeing with you.

What the men in this country don't *get* is that if they wouldn't condemn women for being sexually liberated (EVERYONE condemns strippers from the word jump so what the hell difference does what anyone think already make to them? Any stripper with half a brain would NEVER date anyone they meet in a stripclub anyways. Fuck them and party for a night? sure, why not? but date - NEVER.) then they would get A LOT MORE NSA sex.

But the truth is that most people (of BOTH GENDERS) can't handle this notion (true sexual liberation) so it's better for everyone to just fess up and move along. :)

Not exactly. He's playing them, rather than allowing them to play him. It's a old, very well known method, but usually most guys that "discover" it think they've found the Hope Diamond.

I was a dominatrix for a little while and there were some former dancers with whom I worked. Most all of them have egos of porcelain and on some level are desperate for male attention. They are very easy to play if a guy can put away his dick for a minute and think.

Top Bottom