Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So everytime I go to a strip club....

I was a dominatrix for a little while and there were some former dancers with whom I worked. Most all of them have egos of porcelain and on some level are desperate for male attention. They are very easy to play if a guy can put away his dick for a minute and think.
Like a precious gem, you continue to expose different facets of your personality that never fail to bring amazement :qt:

Not exactly. He's playing them, rather than allowing them to play him. It's a old, very well known method, but usually most guys that "discover" it think they've found the Hope Diamond.

I was a dominatrix for a little while and there were some former dancers with whom I worked. Most all of them have egos of porcelain and on some level are desperate for male attention. They are very easy to play if a guy can put away his dick for a minute and think.

Can I marry BOTH YOU AND MUSCLEMOM?!?!?!

I considered doing the dominatress bit for awhile myself but passed because:

1. I already had enough custody issues with *LEGITIMATE* WORK (secretary, front desk at a gym then certified fitness profesional).

2. I was afraid that I didn't have the balls to do it.

Now I glean tremendous pleasure in assuming a dominant position in a male dominated work world - totally sans sex. (Hence my very unsexy avatar from a few days back). See, I know that my power comes from the submissive... heheheheheehe just gotta know how to keep their asses in line.

Like a precious gem, you continue to expose different facets of your personality that never fail to bring amazement :qt:

Oh wow you haven't noticed me mention that until now?

You know it's not nearly as freaky as one might think. There is no sex at all, and not neccesarily even any nudity at all on the Dom's part. I was going to school with a very meek straight looking girl who was doing it and told me what it was like. It was very easy and could pay extremely well. Often the guys that like it are very successful men with a LOT of money to spend. If you give what they want, they'll come back religiously, and there's your rocksolid, predictable income stream.

Can I marry BOTH YOU AND MUSCLEMOM?!?!?!

I considered doing the dominatress bit for awhile myself but passed because:

1. I already had enough custody issues with *LEGITIMATE* WORK (secretary, front desk at a gym then certified fitness profesional).

2. I was afraid that I didn't have the balls to do it.

Now I glean tremendous pleasure in assuming a dominant position in a male dominated work world - totally sans sex. (Hence my very unsexy avatar from a few days back). See, I know that my power comes from the submissive... heheheheheehe just gotta know how to keep their asses in line.

BAllS! Funny you should mention that. I quit b/c a guy asked to to stand on his. Humiliation, no problem! Some of those dudes really want to be hurt though, which freaked me out.

You know it's not nearly as freaky as one might think. There is no sex at all, and not neccesarily even any nudity at all on the Dom's part. I was going to school with a very meek straight looking girl who was doing it and told me what it was like. It was very easy and could pay extremely well. Often the guys that like it are very successful men with a LOT of money to spend. If you give what they want, they'll come back religiously, and there's your rocksolid, predictable income stream.

Believe me, I totally looked into it. But as I said, a whacked judge kept taking my kids from me when I was doing *vanilla* work. Could you imagine what would have happened were I to engage in such a profession? I could have made mad bank... in the end it wouldn't have mattered.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

My husband jokes that I should go into it. I like working from home and being my own boss, combined with being tall and lifting weights ...

I think I'm a little old to break into a new career field but there is an appeal ... too bad there isn't a class in it ... I know there's usually a lot of theatricality involved, setting the scene, the costumes, playing a part.

BAllS! Funny you should mention that. I quit b/c a guy asked to to stand on his. Humiliation, no problem! Some of those dudes really want to be hurt though, which freaked me out.

Want to hear frightening?

I WOULD HAVE ZERO TROUBLE PERFORMING SUCH TASKS. I mean none whatsoever...

Hell, I still might. :whatever:

I am very non-violent and am actually quite docile but because of what men have done to me... I would GLEEFULLY get paid to step on some deviant's balls and crush them till they bled.

My husband jokes that I should go into it. I like working from home and being my own boss, combined with being tall and lifting weights ...

I think I'm a little old to break into a new career field but there is an appeal ... too bad there isn't a class in it ... I know there's usually a lot of theatricality involved, setting the scene, the costumes, playing a part.

Pffffffffffftt YOU COULD DO IT EASILY.

You live where there is money close-by.

I say - do it.

fuck your "method" i just wait in the back of the strip club for however long it takes one to come out and then i casually ask "do they make asshurts in there?" and they say "how do you make an asshurt?" then BAM dirty chloroform rag and 3 hours later they wake up on their stomach saying "oh"

lol

Pffffffffffftt YOU COULD DO IT EASILY.

You live where there is money close-by.

I say - do it.
I need to talk to my husband more about it. I mean, he wouldn't blink if I said I wanted to go into hairdressing, and there would probably be less physical contact doing this.

Like you, I would have no problem causing pain, just knowing WHAT to do with them, or have them do, that's where I'd drop the ball.

I actually did find a site that offers Dom 101 classes, for free no less. I need to stew on it. I could turn my basement into a wicked dungeon no problem ...

But shit, with all those uptight, overwound type AAA lawyers in Philadelphia, damn.

You know, I have thought about going into couples counseling and I do find sexual deviation fasicinating.

Top Bottom