Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So everytime I go to a strip club....

I need to talk to my husband more about it. I mean, he wouldn't blink if I said I wanted to go into hairdressing, and there would probably be less physical contact doing this.

Like you, I would have no problem causing pain, just knowing WHAT to do with them, or have them do, that's where I'd drop the ball.

I actually did find a site that offers Dom 101 classes, for free no less. I need to stew on it. I could turn my basement into a wicked dungeon no problem ...

But shit, with all those uptight, overwound type AAA lawyers in Philadelphia, damn.

You know, I have thought about going into couples counseling and I do find sexual deviation fasicinating.

It's true, there are classes, but I really have no idea if they're helpful, MM. It really needs to be something you can just do, you know? I mean the particular stuff you do is easy to figure out, but if you cant sell it, it won't work at all. It's the selling it part that makes the domination. You could tell him to make you a cup of coffee and if you know how to work it, he'll get stoked.

Make me a cup of coffee you fucking worm. Don't look at me. You think I'm joking? Get your fucking ass in there and make my coffee cause I'm going to pour it on your balls.

Can you sell that?

I need to talk to my husband more about it. I mean, he wouldn't blink if I said I wanted to go into hairdressing, and there would probably be less physical contact doing this.

Like you, I would have no problem causing pain, just knowing WHAT to do with them, or have them do, that's where I'd drop the ball.

I actually did find a site that offers Dom 101 classes, for free no less. I need to stew on it. I could turn my basement into a wicked dungeon no problem ...

But shit, with all those uptight, overwound type AAA lawyers in Philadelphia, damn.

You know, I have thought about going into couples counseling and I do find sexual deviation fasicinating.

For me it's more about *therapy* LOL

As I stated before I do have seething anger for what men (my ex, fucked up judge, police, etc - yea the women too) have done to me but the anger I feel for what has been done to my daughters... it is unfathomable. I could kill someone - without any remorse or a second thought. However, that is NOT socially acceptable - so I don't. LOL

This would be a *socially acceptable* way for me to deal with my rage. Guy wants to pay me boocoo bucks to paddle his ass while he is tied up with a ballgag in his mouth, ride him around like a little donkey while hitting him my riding crop and digging my spurs into his sides?! SSSSSSSSSSSuuuurrrrreeee! He wants me to stomp on his tongue or drive nails into his cock - COOL. :)

Where do I sign up?

We are talking two consenting adults and there is NO SEX.

And yea - I bet you'd be able to make yourself a nice dungeon. Talk with your hubby. I am telling you, there is NO REASON why you couldn't do it. It's legal and I am thinkin you'd have NO SHORTAGE of clientele. Hell, I could give you the name of your first customer. You guessed it - the guy I forwarded you the emails - BIGTIME sexual deviant. But he is a cheap prick who tries to get all he can for free. So don't waste your time unless he gives you the CASH UP FRONT. Then you can paddle his pasty white ass a couple times just for me. :supercool

Where do I sign up?

We are talking two consenting adults and there is NO SEX.

And yea - I bet you'd be able to make yourself a nice dungeon. Talk with your hubby. I am telling you, there is NO REASON why you couldn't do it. It's legal and I am thinkin you'd have NO SHORTAGE of clientele. Hell, I could give you the name of your first customer. You guessed it - the guy I forwarded you the emails - BIGTIME sexual deviant. But he is a cheap prick who tries to get all he can for free. So don't waste your time unless he gives you the CASH UP FRONT. Then you can paddle his pasty white ass a couple times just for me. :supercool
I tried to PM you and RW both, but no go. I have an idea but I wouldn't begin to know how to implement it and would like to consider the idea further.

One of my greatest pleasures in life(When i used to take drugs)Was to swallow a handful of xanax bars stuff a grand(Or2)In my pocket with a 1/4 oz of some real good Blow and go stay in Tootsies or pure platinum all fuckin day into the night and walk out broke and fuckin wasted with a date or 2 with some coke whore.Damn I miss that shit sometimes what a fuckin good time that was.

*cackle cackle cackle*
At 44 the only chance I ever have of making $200 an hour is finding some type AAA businessman who needs to be told exactly where his place is, and perhaps put into such a place with a firm hand.

I think I could do that.

At 44 the only chance I ever have of making $200 an hour is finding some type AAA businessman who needs to be told exactly where his place is, and perhaps put into such a place with a firm hand.

I think I could do that.

Its called a Dominatrix and youd be perfect.

Its called a Dominatrix and youd be perfect.
Go up to Post #10. There's two conversations in this thread :D

How do you know I'd be perfect? Nobody on this board has ever met me in real life.

I think I could do that.

telling me what to do, that they're scum, and taking their money.

you'd love it.

Top Bottom