Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sides During Cycle? Whats best?

nbfb52

ok so Ive posted on here a few times and figured out my bulking cycle...
Im running test E 250 mon thurs. and decca wed for 10 weeks. Possibly jumpstarting it all with dbol for the first 4 weeks. but of course there are plenty of sides that may come at any point.
So heres my question...if/when sides happen...... what is the best thing to take to quickly reverse the sides?

there are a lot of different sides.. it all depends really on what you get and what you're susceptible to. you can get meds to reduce hair loss, acne, bloat etc. there's no all in one pill

ok well lets say Gyno?...
Im not really worried to much about acne...
what about hairloss?

You need to research this BEFORE you even think about popping dbols or injecting anything.
According to your previous posts you are a 21 yo playing college football and this would be your first cycle ?
Bro Dont just ask on any forum for dosages,compounds ,timing,sides ,best PCT etc and then think you have the answers.You need to learn this stuff and then come back with questions.
You might find yourself back here in a couple of months with a thread titled " HELP ME "... i found a lump is it gyno - what is gyno ? , my balls have shrunk , some hair fell out,will my pecker fall off ...who knows what.
The point is that you need to put your health first.
At your age you could easily make the gains you are looking for with training,diet and supps.

You need to research this BEFORE you even think about popping dbols or injecting anything.
According to your previous posts you are a 21 yo playing college football and this would be your first cycle ?
Bro Dont just ask on any forum for dosages,compounds ,timing,sides ,best PCT etc and then think you have the answers.You need to learn this stuff and then come back with questions.
You might find yourself back here in a couple of months with a thread titled " HELP ME "... i found a lump is it gyno - what is gyno ? , my balls have shrunk , some hair fell out,will my pecker fall off ...who knows what.
The point is that you need to put your health first.
At your age you could easily make the gains you are looking for with training,diet and supps.

This i will agree on,research some of my posts!

I fully agree with the above. However I also know a little bit of the background of the OP and his reasons for going on cycle. Because of that I would ask you my good bros to plesae post up and provide your comments on his questions about sides and what to take. The man has decided that this is the path that best suits him and his future. We have had lengthy discussions concerning risks/rewards. So please if you can help out do so with much thanks.:)

Skip the deca and go with or add masteron you'll save all the estro related sides like bloat gyno and acne

Top Bottom