Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sides During Cycle? Whats best?

For the Test, if you get sensitive nipples--Aeromasin, .5mg 2x/week.
For the Deca if you get erection issues -- Dostinex .5mg 2x/week.

Thanks for all the posts... as ive stated in before posts ive researched so much but everything seems to be typical answers that generally contradict themselves or its someone that looks to be pushing their product that they promote... i am/was asking for real people to interact and tell me real testimonials not just page here and page there saiying standard answers. thats why i joined this forum to find real people to give real help and i thank all that help out and will keep detailed updates to post on here.

For the Test, if you get sensitive nipples--Aeromasin, .5mg 2x/week.
For the Deca if you get erection issues -- Dostinex .5mg 2x/week.

I think for the aromasin dose you put you meant that for arimdex right?

.5mg aromasin is nothing, you should take 12.5mg 2x a week or even 25mg 2x a week or E3D

I think for the aromasin dose you put you meant that for arimdex right?

.5mg aromasin is nothing, you should take 12.5mg 2x a week or even 25mg 2x a week or E3D

Bro glad you are absolutly right. But for me, going by bloods this dose works perfectaly! And going by how I feel also is perfect.
So my train of thought was this. The OP is a good sized guy so get him on the Aeromasin from the very start of the cycle at this dosage. Keep good track of indications , all the usual. If necessary can alway up the dosage but if dont need to then why mess with it?
We gotta have some of the estro and for what the OP wants to accomplish going too low on it could set him back too much.

But I do appreciate you posting and asking me about it. Taking care of each other, thats what this is all about!:qt::)

^^^:):D:):biggrin:^^^

ok so Ive posted on here a few times and figured out my bulking cycle...
Im running test E 250 mon thurs. and decca wed for 10 weeks. Possibly jumpstarting it all with dbol for the first 4 weeks. but of course there are plenty of sides that may come at any point.
So heres my question...if/when sides happen...... what is the best thing to take to quickly reverse the sides?

weeks
1-12 test-e 250mg Monday and thursday
1-10 deca 300 once a week
1-4 dbol 30 mg ed
8-12 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out
12-18 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm
12-16 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day
14-18 phytoserm-347 1 cap am and pm

always keep letro and dos on hand for sides. The best thing to take care of sides from this cycle quickly is a combo of letro and dos. 2.5mg every day letro and .5mg dos every day for the first week. Attack it hard and strong the first week then taper off. Then always use something like forma-stanzol during pct which lowers estrogen and progesterone.

cool first shot today....
excited!!! so basically for the sides during cycle it is all for "just in case sides?" ecept for the hcg generate but other than that it is on hand just in case of sides?
Thanks guys for real hopefully ill be able to post gread results/minimum sides within the next 3 months

cool first shot today....
excited!!! so basically for the sides during cycle it is all for "just in case sides?" ecept for the hcg generate but other than that it is on hand just in case of sides?
Thanks guys for real hopefully ill be able to post gread results/minimum sides within the next 3 months

well you can always run the forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm to prevent sides from even coming.

Top Bottom