Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS While on Cycle??

SARMS On Cycle ... Yes or No?

• Yes Using SARMS On Cycle Is Beneficial

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No! Using SARMS On Cycle is NOT a good Idea During Cycle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

crulexis

I'm on an Epi-Hella Cycle, and was wondering If it would be beneficial at all to use SARMS with it ... from most of the logs i've seen it's only been used for PCT or as a stand alone, so why not use it with a cycle?
My reasons:

It assist's with strength in a CKD diet.. ( Which i'm doing)
Helps Joints, allows for increases in strength, therefore more gains
It doesn't matter if it suppresses you or not, your doing a cycle anyways
It has no negative effects on lipid profile, or liver, so adding it isn't a problem

What do you guys think? Ye or Nay?
I was planning on doing it for 3 weeks out of my 6 week cycle, stopping it, and doing it again for PCT , at no more than 50 to 60 MG ED :chomp:

Stat's / age / so on can be provided, but i'm making this thread as a general generalization to see the consensus on these forums.

IMO, I would save it for a post pct / bridge use. I think this is where it is most beneficial. Let the steroids do the work on the cycle. You're already stacking 2 drugs, and most people stack at least 2. Let the cycle be the cycle, let the SARMs be the SARMs. lol.

That's my opinion. I still have to put my SARMs to use in my research though. I had a sinus infection, and am still having some sinus issues so I'm waiting till that clears up...but I'm getting damned impatient!!

I'm sure others with more experience could chime in.

IMO, I would save it for a post pct / bridge use. I think this is where it is most beneficial. Let the steroids do the work on the cycle. You're already stacking 2 drugs, and most people stack at least 2. Let the cycle be the cycle, let the SARMs be the SARMs. lol.

That's my opinion. I still have to put my SARMs to use in my research though. I had a sinus infection, and am still having some sinus issues so I'm waiting till that clears up...but I'm getting damned impatient!!

I'm sure others with more experience could chime in.

lets see this log!

I'm getting ready to start training while on sarms so keep a check on my journal

RADAR

Truckdady, do you feel the SARMS were a good addition to your cycle? did you gain Strength with em ?
And what kinda cycle were you running

Top Bottom