Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms and pre employment drug screens

Still tryin

So this will probably sound like a dumb ass question... But is it ever possible to fail a pre employment drug screen using sarms? I am almost positive it is not, but hearing it from someone with more knowledge will put my mind to rest. I have just landed a awesome job making over 85k a year and do not want to fuck this drug screen up.

Yes, I know they won't test for PED but I just want to make sure that no one has heard te metabolites can be recognized as a substance that can cause a failure.

Thanks

I highly doubt it, unless your job is qualifying for the Olympics or something like that. That's the only place I've ever heard of that tests for sarms. Premployment screens mostly test for illicit street drugs and various prescription medications

That's what I figured, I just was it sure if the byproducts of its metabolism would make any compounds resembling illicit substances that a UA would mistake for a illegal/controlled drug. Thanks for the response.

So this will probably sound like a dumb ass question... But is it ever possible to fail a pre employment drug screen using sarms? I am almost positive it is not, but hearing it from someone with more knowledge will put my mind to rest. I have just landed a awesome job making over 85k a year and do not want to fuck this drug screen up.

Yes, I know they won't test for PED but I just want to make sure that no one has heard te metabolites can be recognized as a substance that can cause a failure.

Thanks

You should be totally fine.

Thanks

Nope you're gtg, congrats on the new position.

Top Bottom