Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

s4 ultimo fat loss but still lean muscle cycle help

CoBra666

Broken
would sarms s4 at 50mg a day with the alphat2/erase/shift stack be too much? or never enough. this is also coming after a beasty cycle. so something like this i suppose:

beast30/30/30/30 1-4*
n2guard 1-4
hcgen 1-4*
//////////////////////////////////////////
postcycle/unleashed4-8*
formastanzol 4-8*
-----------------------------------
sarms s4@50mg 9-20*
bcaas 10g/day 9-20
bridge 9-16
t2/erase/shift 9-16*
adderllin 9-12*
need2slin 13-16*
forged burner 13-16*
phyto 17-20

or is this all craziness. at 5/2 @ 50 mg it should last 12 weeks correct? ive read some ppl say to not run s4 longer than 8 weeks, some say to run it a minimum of 7. i have also left out the minor supps like creatine, n2kts, krill, multi, etc so dont grill me on it. im not new and im not lookin for diet or support supps help. its all dialed in guys

Last edited:
was also thinkin of throwing in a t3 pct.. or maybe since i got enough stuff in there throwing that into s4 #2

Sarms S4 is weak, super mild, good to dry yah out a little, maybe helps with fat loss a little....It helped me recover a little quicker but I honestly think the price tag is way too high for the overall results. Some people swear the stuff is gold but most are just puttin gin a good word for the sponsors :-)

-Legacy

meh, money ive got. the s4 is kind of like the rug in the big lebowski. it ties everything together. maybe its good, maybe its gold. maybe its meh. ill give it a try tho. its fun to try new stuff. some ppl like new foods. i like new supps lol. hopefully it will help at the least a little then. i just didnt know if this was overkill but by the sounds of ur words it wont be so maybe everything i want to get will be good then. aside from the adderllin, pes stack and s4 ive done it all before figured id throw it all in 1

Top Bottom