Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RuStilldowns Recomp Ride!

The libido is gonna be the unleashed + forma. Both increase sex drive and you are stacking them so just wait until you start S4 lol pitching tents all day!

if the S4 sides get too bad try going to a 5 days on, 2 days off schedule. Seems to work best for me

Yeah, like he said ^^ some have to do the 5/2 protocol with S4

My rats never get sides from the SS S4 I give them, if they do it's only at higher doses and toward the end of a run.

Ok update

27/03/2013

Last day of
Work was pretty beat out just did a light bike ride and shoulders

28/03/2013
Am workout

20 min bike ride
Stretching

Incline db press superset rear delt flys on incline bench

60x15 5 x 60(reps)
75x12. 5x 40(reps)
75x10. 5x 30(reps)
Rear delts really felt those !

Reverse pec dec superset pec dec

3 sets to failure around 140 lbs I forget reps but toasted both chest and delts

Flat bench ( explosive )

135x15x12x12 ( chest and tris burnt out now !)

Whole bunch of BW dips

Tricep rope downs

High pulley cable flys

Few sets of pull-ups

Foam rolled for a long time

Sick workout will be going for round 2 tonight with the wife

View attachment 102493

Getting pretty hard and lean ! Weight 194-198 ( fluctuates)

Update .. Holy shit is all I can say

Workout 2
30 min stair running , 30 min bike ride
30 min abs / stretching

Then smashed shouldersfor a solid 45 minutes

Workout 3
Got suckered into playing soccer on my wife's team as they were short players so we played an under 18 girls rep team. I am just wiped right out completely wow. We won though :P

Last edited:
Yesterday's events really crushed me lol I am finally recovering, those 16 year old girls played me out my calves are sore , back hurts from getting juked and falling on my ass like a tool, and I haven't been able to stop eating today . I went to the gym and struggled through a shitty back bicep workout not worth mentioning. It was sad. Heading into Edmonton now for Easter weekend and craving an ice cold beer as this weather is looking nice!

30/03/2013

Such a beautiful day out !

Ran stairs for almost 2 hours with the wife,
Man we killed it !!! Then ate a massive steak with goat cheese and pecans on top of it. !

I am adding raw slabs of muscle now! Almost 200 lbs :) and the fat is stripping off me even after an extra large pizza and cheat icecream last night

Top Bottom