Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RuStilldowns Recomp Ride!

Ah nice fucking cycle hehe sorry I'm late to make an appearance. Let the slaughter begin

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

23/03/2013

10 min bike warm up

Chest
Incline bench
135x15x15
155x12x10

High pulley cable flys

25x20
30x15
35x12x10

Incline db

75x12x8x8 ( feeling weak now!!)

Bw dips
A whole bunch lol

Triceps
Rope downs (4 sets to failure with a few drop sets)

Bench dips with 3 -45s placed on lap
12 reps strip one plate 8ish reps strip one plate 8 reps then bw to failure

8 min incline treadmill sprints .. 1 min sprint 1 min rest and a few dips of handrails

Overall I felt fucking great today, something is doing something lol and when doing cable flys I could see some sick vascularity happening and I can feel the notorious ostarine lubing my joints even after only 3 Days . my pressing movements felt hindered because my rear delts were so trashed from yesterday.
Diet was far cleaner today
4000 cals
Carbs were only around 200 -250 and fats were about 100ish
Rest Was protein ( I didn't log
My intake today I was real busy at work but I have a good general idea)

That euphoric feeling is the sarms, especially s4. My sense of well being on those things is incredible

Woah! You'll be pumping iron and saving kittens like a
Mad man

Yeah mike wait til the s4 dear lord you will be superman. I'm burning like up to 2000 cals losing fat but still GAINING weight just from the sarm triple stack alone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Agreed with all of the above...my rats LOVE the feeling SS S4 gives them. They are only on GW right now, giving their receptors a rest before hopping on S4...never done Osta, might give that a try soon :)

Top Bottom