Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puddles and Jacked55

Battle Tested
Chairman Member
EF VIP
I want locks and locks only for NFL this sunday. Feel free to bypass games that you are not sure on. No puddles, not your locks just for the sake of saying lock. I will go all in on them and split the karma with the ones that I agree with. Feel free to explain why you believe it is a lock. Lets begin the discussion. chop chop

Texans = LOCK!

49ers coming off of a bye week doesn't scare me. Take the Texans at home -3. West coast teams struggle on the road playing early in different times zones.

Texans = LOCK!

49ers coming off of a bye week doesn't scare me. Take the Texans at home -3. West coast teams struggle on the road playing early in different times zones.

"The Sagarin PURE POINTS ratings at USAToday.com rate the 49ers at 26.2, the Texans at 18.0. Throw in Sagarin's updated NFL home-field advantage figure of 1.2, and San Francisco is a seven-point favorite over Houston on the Sagarin line."

"The Sagarin PURE POINTS ratings at USAToday.com rate the 49ers at 26.2, the Texans at 18.0. Throw in Sagarin's updated NFL home-field advantage figure of 1.2, and San Francisco is a seven-point favorite over Houston on the Sagarin line."

Don't know this Sagarin guy, but he's about to get pwnt!!!

Lets use common sense here. The 49ers are in a division with Seattle, Arizona, and St Louis. Those teams are known for allowing a lot of points. Houston is 3rd in passing yards per game, while the 9ers are 20th in stopping the pass. The 9ers got to pad their "pure points" stats (whatever that means) by throwing up 35 on the fucking Rams! They could only put up 10 on Atlanta at home.

The 49ers are one dimensional, they are a run team. If they get behind early they are fucked. Only once this year has Hill passed for more than 200 yards, and he barely did it by 9 yards. Stop the run, you stop the Niners.

Top Bottom