Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Philly and Dallas parlay,win 1 1/2 times your Karma

4everhung said:
2 option parlays typically pay 3-1

Bullshit.....thats a two team bet parlay.
Any bookie pays 1 1/2 for a over and under bet with the points.

Lmao @ fucking this eventup. I suck....

Lestat said:
shitty parlay odds

Those are the same odds as any bookie .The two team parlay's pay about three to one but the over and under pick with the points for just one game pay 1 1/2 to 1.

Deterass said:
Bullshit.....thats a two team bet parlay.
Any bookie pays 1 1/2 for a over and under bet with the points.

Lmao @ fucking this eventup. I suck....

Yeah, you really screwed the pooch on this one.

I should've looked at the time it was ending a few hours ago when I started debating this bet. I'm used to seeing the betting close shortly before kickoff, not 2 hours before.

Deterass said:
Those are the same odds as any bookie .The two team parlay's pay about three to one but the over and under pick with the points for just one game pay 1 1/2 to 1.
you are so full of shit
can't you see it right now?
the amatuers are calling bullshit
post all the oods you want
if noone bets well?

no fucking way am I betting 2 options at 1.5

Damn...ya'll are right.I dunno wtf i'm thinking,i've been sick for the last two days.I know if i bet $100 i get paid $250 so its 2 1/2 to 1 with my bookie.

2.5 is about right
I've set up a few 2 option parlays in which the line was close enough for me to make it presentable
I scaled the odds like 2.5 to 1
3 to1 3 to1
and 3.5 to 1 to adjust for the spreads
I put thought into it and gave correct odds

I'm no amateur 4ever.. I've don't plenty of sports better and know how to read a line and have done O/U + winner parlays (although I don't like them much)..

1.5 on any TWO outcome event is just bullshit, plain and simple.

Nothing personal against Deterass though, he's a good bro 4 sure, I just decided to sit out this one because of the terrible odds.

Lestat said:
I'm no amateur 4ever.. I've don't plenty of sports better and know how to read a line and have done O/U + winner parlays (although I don't like them much)..

1.5 on any TWO outcome event is just bullshit, plain and simple.

Nothing personal against Deterass though, he's a good bro 4 sure, I just decided to sit out this one because of the terrible odds.

Terrible odds or not, a win is a win. :)

Top Bottom