Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painful lump 9" AWAY from the injection site?

I injected 1cc of Norma test-e into my quad (the side, halfway down). It has been a few days since then and now there's a lump on the front/top of my quad, about 2" above the knee, thats sore as hell. What gives? Is this anything to worry about?

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...n-site-pain-so-i-will-read-thread-629311.html

You are just going to love this thread I made about the subject bro.... It explains exactly what you are getting right now. TO a T :biggrin:

hi guys. newbie here. on third injecttion of test 3. just doing 1 cc every injection in glute rotating side. after the third 6 days ago i have a lump about 2 inches above injection site. using 21 cc 1.5 inch brand new pins and super paranoid about cleaning site etc. the actual stiffness or pain from the injection itself has subsided at about 2 days post injection but the lump seems to have appeared after that. I would feel better if it was exactly on the injection site but above it seems odd. Just looking for some peace of mind! any insights are def welcomed!

what is the shot? test cyp?
pins are too big try a 25guage 1.5"

Top Bottom