Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PAIN:Neck Injury (Bulging Disc) Is it over for me?

About a month ago (1-12)I woke up and had a stiff right side neck. I had NOT hit the gym in 2 weeks so cant blame it on that and felt good before that day. But I got a MRI a few days later and said
2 pinched nerves at C5-C6 bulging 4mm along with C3-C4 3mm . Hurt but not too terrible then woke up on 1-28 and holy Fukk it hurt beyond anything I ever felt. Since then I been on Anti iMFLAMMATORIES (PREDNISONE)and Muscle relaxers and Pain Killers and which hardly help and I have seen 2 doctors and go to see a Spine surgeon on 2-12. I have been taking a shitpile of supps for imflammation and decided to stay on my HRT low dose Test and HGH 1 iu daily. I dont know why all the sudden i got hurt but I have lifted heavy for years and am 40 years old felt and looked pretty damn strong. This has humbled me and I have respect now for pain as this is off the charts. It HAS gotten better last 2 days but I am worried like hell I will still feel pain the rest of my life. I know my powerlifting days are over.
But anyone else dealing with anything like this before?

I seen Ronnie Coleman had similar injury and got surgery. How he worked out before with herniated discs is beyond me. That shit is PAINFUL and crippling. He must have superhuman tolerance for pain.

Top Bottom