Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Season NFL Prediction:

Oh yeah. And the phins have only had two losing seasons. How many sports teams in history can say that.

Good shit ~dood~ didnt remember that they won back to back. and I also didnt know that they only had 2 losing seasons that is pretty outstanding, but if you put them hand in hand, that means out of the dozens of seasons that they have been good, they have only won it all Twice, which leads back to the point they are not good at finishing.

But props anyways...

dood said:
Oh yeah. And the phins have only had two losing seasons. How many sports teams in history can say that.

Not very many dood.

dood said:
They won two years in a row. They were also in 5 superbowls.http://www.superbowl.com/history/recaps

&3 & 74 Back to back...very impressive. I did not know they had won a back to back...that is elite company as well. The phins have plenty of bvraggin' rights. Not like the Eagles or Cardinals.

DA RAIDAS! are going all the way this year! ;)

Being an Oakland fan is like going to AA... "Hi, my name is Diane and I'm a Raiders fan." Admitting I have a problem is the first step, right?

There were so many disappointments last year, guessing who will be champ this year is a tough call. I'd like to see my hometown team (Seachickens) make it, but I'm realistic. If they make it through the first round of the playoffs this season I'll be happy.

dood said:
The phins will win the superbowl.

With Travis Miner running the ball? rofl! :) (no chance BTW- they are done)

7-9 to 8-8 is the best scenario for the phins.

PS ---> GO COWBOYS (we have Julias Jones and E. George) ;)

dood said:
I still think the phins will make the playoffs.

never can tell, and I am sorry for your loss as a fan. I know that sucks. ANyway, the thing with the NFL is we really have no clue who will win the bowl. It could be the Steelers sorry asses for all we know. Hell, even the lions. So it is not impossible the phins could go 10-6 and get in the dance.

Every dog has his day. Good Luck dood. I hope he changes his mind.

Top Bottom