Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Season NFL Prediction:

dood said:
Dolphins. The pats will be at most 8-8. The dolphins are always one of the best teams in the league and this year they will stay there till the end.
That is pretty freakin funny. The dolphins are always a good team for most of the year and end up chokin. If they can stay healthy they will make the playoffs. They will NOT win the division, short of an act of god.

onerepmaximum said:
You heard it here first. The Bears will win the Superbowl this year. Rex Grossman is gonna lead the way.

Grossman all the way? This year? rofl, are you blind kneegrah? I mean it is cool you support your team, but serious? Da BEars to win it all? rofl. blind bastrod.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Grossman all the way? This year? rofl, are you blind kneegrah? I mean it is cool you support your team, but serious? Da BEars to win it all? rofl. blind bastrod.
Barbecued, baked or broiled?

Why were the bucs 7-9 this year. They didn't get any worse. Why were the raiders 4-12. Shit happens. The pats won't make the playoffs. The phins will win the superbowl. The nfc champs will be the falcons. They got a couple of good defensive players and with Vick the offense will be one the best.

Pats good chance, Dolphins, yea fuckin right, Broncos uhhh ok, KC maybe, but you gotta love the Colts, Dungy is the fucking D-man with the best trio in football. He doesnt have anything to worry about offence, which leaves him to go wild on his favorite thing anyways....The NFC is a joke now, I am a die hard Lions fan, but you would have to be insane, and quite stupid to think they will even make the playoffs, still have years to grow. But the Eagles are probably the most sound to make a run, then always gotta love the chances of Carolina surprising everyone again...ok it wont happen...and everyone knows that the packers are to old (like the lakers...lol...) but who knows, the dirty birds might sneak in and be more surprising than the seadawgs!!!

I agree with your first sentence. I'm taking the Colts at this point.

Phins and Eagles wont win it all, they always choke...how many superbowls do they have between both teams? 1? lol they suck hard.

Top Bottom