Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Season NFL Prediction:

I am more of a Ricky Williams fan than I am a phin fan.That is why I am not angry at him. most phin fans are angry and don't want him back. But I always thought Minor had alot of talent. He was very good at FSU. I think he will be a solid starter this year. And look at the phins recievers. David Boston who has been a pro bowler and has great potential. And Chris Chambers who imo is a top 5 reciever and will prove that this year. Just because he never had 1000 yards doesn't mean he isn't great. He is always open and makes the great catch and run after.

dood said:
I am more of a Ricky Williams fan than I am a phin fan.That is why I am not angry at him. most phin fans are angry and don't want him back. But I always thought Minor had alot of talent. He was very good at FSU. I think he will be a solid starter this year. And look at the phins recievers. David Boston who has been a pro bowler and has great potential. And Chris Chambers who imo is a top 5 reciever and will prove that this year. Just because he never had 1000 yards doesn't mean he isn't great. He is always open and makes the great catch and run after.

Bro, you really think chris chambers is in the top 5??? who is your other 4 then???

If you watched him play every week you would too.
Randy Moss
Marvin Harisson
Torry Holt
Terrel Owens

Marvin Harisson, Terrel Owens, and Torry Holt deffinatly, but Randy Moss is almost as bad as Keyshawn Johnson when it comes to bitching, and he will pull short on a route if he is going to get hit, but he is good at getting a bomb pass thats for damn sure. How bout Chad Johnson from cincinatti, ever watch him play, that guy catches everything...and Derrick Mason for the titans, and that rookies Anquan Boldin, that guy is huge, almost the exact same game as Terrel Owens!!!

The Pokes will combine great defense with a ball-control offense to win the Super Bowl. Best season ever for Eddie George.

In the AFC, Peyton Manning finally makes it to the big one, but will lose (this time).

The cowboys do not have enough talent. And there is a huuge hole in their secondary. They only have one good corner. Didn't you find that out by ther phin game last year when Jay Fiedler killed them.

dood said:
The cowboys do not have enough talent. And there is a huuge hole in their secondary. They only have one good corner. Didn't you find that out by ther phin game last year when Jay Fiedler killed them.

ummmm, pretty accurate, but our offense passing has been decent at least we have won 3 games ;)

Pittsburg is a big surprise, we almost beat them but they are damn good.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
ummmm, pretty accurate, but our offense passing has been decent at least we have won 3 games ;)

Pittsburg is a big surprise, we almost beat them but they are damn good.

holy shit bro, been gone for awhiel havnt you! I cant talk to much shit, cuz yo boys beat my lions ass! but we still have a better record! And your boy Roy williams is the real deal, as long as he stays healthy!!

Peace

Top Bottom