Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Season NFL Prediction:

sh4dowf4lcon said:
Predict the superbowl champ for the upcoming season.

I am going to go with the Colts.

Anyone who says Eagles has no clue.

I believe I said eagles way back when, and I believe you have no clue, since they got further than your pick the Colts

sh4dowf4lcon said:

I would like to say, even though I was wrong about Indy and the Pats won again, nothing pleases me more than to watch the hearts break of the Philly fans 4 straight years. Every since you bastards cheered when Mike Irvin nearly broke his neck @ the Vet, I never had one ounce of respect for Philly fans. You have been cursed by the Football Gods, and may never win a Super Bowl...ever.

ArmaniMark said:
I believe I said eagles way back when, and I believe you have no clue, since they got further than your pick the Colts

Bro actually you make a point, but like I said they are known for choking in the BIG GAMES. D Mcnabb is over rated like Rush said...he is good but his accuracy is piss poor.

Like I said, if you think they will win the Bowl your a fool.

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Unless the Colts have a great offseason, they will not win the Super Bowl. First off, Edgerrin James may not even stay unless his teammates will take a pay cut. Then they need to get a few more people on the defense, their draft pick should be a defensive player.

onerepmaximum said:
You heard it here first. The Bears will win the Superbowl this year. Rex Grossman is gonna lead the way.

UMMMM 1rep you owe me nigga.

EATBIG, BRO, tat quote was the first post of the thread...in 2004!!!!!!!!!! stfu!

Top Bottom