Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Season NFL Prediction:

dood said:
Why were the bucs 7-9 this year. They didn't get any worse. Why were the raiders 4-12. Shit happens. The pats won't make the playoffs. The phins will win the superbowl. The nfc champs will be the falcons. They got a couple of good defensive players and with Vick the offense will be one the best.

Bucs, wrong chemstry to much ego, not enough team players, Raiders...theres a gimme, they are older than football is. sorry to say that the phins cant play in the winter...and oh yea half of football is played in the winter, and the falcons are fun to watch by far, but to much relying on one player, but the NFC has the best chance for upsets...

Uh. THe phins have won 2 superbowls. And this year they don't have alot of coldweather games. They play the pats at foxboro early in the year. The pats are overachievers who won't get more than 9 wins this year.

rman said:
Big Bill takes the cowboys to the superbowl and wins it.

I think thats a great pick. Qunicy Carter is in his 3rd or 4th year (I forget) and Dallas was solid last year, this definetly could be the year they bring it back to Dallas. Their defense is sick.

No way in hell QCarter leads the Boys to the Super Bowl. Damn fellas, he is a piss poor to average QB at best. He throws wobbly spirals and many more INT than TD. He has better receivers, but if Vinny is in we have a better chance to win. He can make all the throws. If Vinny gets hurt (and he will) Q will get a chance to prove me wrong, but dont bet the farm. BTW, I am a DIE HARD 100% REAL DEAL COWBOYS FAN, I am just keeping it real.

Dood,
Are you sure the Phins won 2 superbowls? I know Marino lost one time, and they had one undefeated 14 game season, but 2 superbowls? What years?

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
No way in hell QCarter leads the Boys to the Super Bowl. Damn fellas, he is a piss poor to average QB at best. He throws wobbly spirals and many more INT than TD. He has better receivers, but if Vinny is in we have a better chance to win. He can make all the throws. If Vinny gets hurt (and he will) Q will get a chance to prove me wrong, but dont bet the farm. BTW, I am a DIE HARD 100% REAL DEAL COWBOYS FAN, I am just keeping it real.

All im saying is Quincy Carter made huge improves from 2 years ago to last year. If he keeps improving they way he has he will be a solid QB riding behind a solid team. Vinny can make some throws but in now way does he have it in him to lead the Cowboys anywhere. Carter has tons of potential.

I hate the Cowpukes, but you have to consider Parcells was the guy calling the shots, and he stuck with Carter. He obviously has some kind of confidence in the guy that I can't see, because there were several pretty decent QB's who went cheap in free agency this year that he passed on.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:

Dood,
Are you sure the Phins won 2 superbowls? I know Marino lost one time, and they had one undefeated 14 game season, but 2 superbowls? What years?

Finally a realistic fan besides myself ~lions fan..lol...~ Carter is garbage wrapped up in a uniform. vinny will play good games, but never a whole season. I think Keyshawn will give them more headaches then they need therefore, their receiving corp wont help out as much as last year. their defense is sick, I wont argue that but the offense is a sputtering wreck. Who is their running back anyways???? or tight end???? good luck, but I think the Lions might do better than them this year!!!!!! hahahahaha...well maybe

as for the Phins, I dont think they won 2 superbowls either, and when was the last one they were in???rrriiigggght, it was a hall of fame quarterback ago!! I have a feeling that they will be nice and warm during superbowl again at their homes in front of the TV.....but who knows

Top Bottom