Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Season NFL Prediction:

Pats are obviously the team to beat in the AFC, but if the Colts can get the game in Indy instead of Foxsboro, they might win. Vikings are not good enough defensively to win a Championship.

Who does Denver have at reciever? Mcaffreys gone right? And the rest of them are old. They wont win the division, and they'll be lucky to make the playoffs.

Raiders vs Redskins
1st Old coaches are doing really well in sports now (Joe Gibbs, Norv Turner)
2nd It makes for a good story line; Turner used to coach the Redskins
3rd ...Im a RAIDER FAN.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Pats are obviously the team to beat in the AFC, but if the Colts can get the game in Indy instead of Foxsboro, they might win. Vikings are not good enough defensively to win a Championship.

Vikes D will be very much improved this season, with the additions of Antoine Winfield, and their First Round pick Kenechi Udeze. And with the best offense in the league, all Minnesota really needs is an average defense.

Dolphins. The pats will be at most 8-8. The dolphins are always one of the best teams in the league and this year they will stay there till the end.

BBC said:
Vikes D will be very much improved this season, with the additions of Antoine Winfield, and their First Round pick Kenechi Udeze. And with the best offense in the league, all Minnesota really needs is an average defense.

I disagree. They have had solid O and shaky or average D for several years now. Their first round pick will not solidify the defense enough to win it all this season. I think it is obvious excellent defense usually wins the Super Bowls. Not always, but usually and I dont think Moss and his mates can win it aLL this season. Good Luck though.

Dood, why would the Pats be 8-8? They are as good or better than at the superbowl just from a personell stand point. @ least 10-6 for the Pats and possibly another AFC Title Game.

Top Bottom