Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Season NFL Prediction:

I think Palmer and the Bengals will do some damage this year but with the addition of Corey Dillion the Pats will run thru everyone this year.

So you are predicting the Pats ? Hard to argue, I like the Pats top to bottom. The Nfl does not allow many back to back champs. If the Pats pull off back to back it would mean 3 championships in 4 years, and I would argue they could be considered an NFL Dynasty.

The last two NFL Dynasties were the back to back Broncos and the 92, 93, 95 Cowboys. I just think it takes at least one back to back to be a dynasty in the NFL. There are plenty of 1 year wonders, Ravens, Bucs, Packers etc...

LakerPride says Pats repeat. Who else?

2repminimum, I am not asking who your favorite damn team is...

who do you think will win the friggin superbowl hillbilly? are you inbred too?

:laugh2:

Pats have the edge.

I think the Eagles will actually regress this year. TO is a cancer in the lockerrom. A good player, but a headcase, and no where near the difference maker he imagines himself to be.

I'm a Jints fan so am biased there. Coughlin brings a lot, and anyone else but Lynn as DC has got to improve that side of the ball. Warner is a huge upgrade over Collins despite the press being down on the guy. He's a premier QB, and the HC in SL has serious fucking issues.

There are no power houses in the NFC. I'm curious if Dallas improves. Surpreised they doidn't make a move for Collins or anyone but Vinny. Tells me Parcells has a lot of faith in Carter. I think Gibbs can really turn around the Redskins. He may be the best coach in the NFL today. Certainly would have gotten my vote in the 80's-early 90's

Vikings no way. Ditto Bucs

The Pats are gonna be the team to beat in the afc. Colts will be lucky to get back to the afc championship game, KC should do OK. The most improved of the AFC should be the raiders, even though I hate them, they made some key additions.
On the NFC side its wide open. The rams are going down hill, Eagles made some upgrades, GB is getting old, I think its going to be the Seasquacks.
There you have it the next SB is the Pats vs the Seagals, and the Pats will clean up.

jestro said:
The Pats are gonna be the team to beat in the afc. Colts will be lucky to get back to the afc championship game, KC should do OK. The most improved of the AFC should be the raiders, even though I hate them, they made some key additions.
On the NFC side its wide open. The rams are going down hill, Eagles made some upgrades, GB is getting old, I think its going to be the Seasquacks.
There you have it the next SB is the Pats vs the Seagals, and the Pats will clean up.

Seasquacks:)

You may be right. They have a bettter shot than most

Top Bottom