Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

Mikey Mo, Turco and company. Bringing Lord Stanley's cup to the great state of Texas.... again!

Stars.jpg

CMarc said:
Bruins have to play physical. Lucic and Thornton running Price and Chara punishing Kovalev. Montreal lacks tough guy to respond but lack of discipline will be costly with habs powerplay.
Canadiens and Bruins in playoffs. Who knows for sure.
It's gonna be fun.

agreed, also agree Manny doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about :)

txbondsman said:
Mikey Mo, Turco and company. Bringing Lord Stanley's cup to the great state of Texas.... again!

Stars.jpg

Gainey and Carbonneau were with Stars then.

Gotta like a team from the west to win it all with Detroit, San Jose and Anaheim.
For individual stars I like east with Crosby, Ovechkin, Malkin...

manny78 said:
Nigga please, Bobby Orr ain't playing anymore.....

OLOLOLOL, the old forum was my #1 weekend trip for a time, only to be trumped by my fun on St. Catherine's

Guy LaFleur was gay

MightyMouse69 said:
OLOLOLOL, the old forum was my #1 weekend trip for a time, only to be trumped by my fun on St. Catherine's

Guy LaFleur was gay

And he's still gay but what a fuckin good player he was. Old forum was a blast the new Bell Centre sucks....

manny78 said:
Habs = 1 Stanley cups and one final....

Bruins ? lol........

They got to the finals once...and blew it big-time.

The team just never could figure out how to win the big one...that's why Ray Bourque walked out on the losers to get his cup in Colorado.

CMarc said:
Gainey and Carbonneau were with Stars then.

Gotta like a team from the west to win it all with Detroit, San Jose and Anaheim.
For individual stars I like east with Crosby, Ovechkin, Malkin...

yeah, you need to be "hot" when the playoffs start, unfortunately the Stars are just the opposite.... :-(

that Brad Richards is something though, MF'er can play, hell of a trade they made.....

Top Bottom