Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nhl playoffs 2012

Last edited:
Very cool pic....remeber what I told you in the bookie section. Preds all the way this year.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Who is this guy the Caps have in goal stopping everything?

~EZ

Who is this guy the Caps have in goal stopping everything?

~EZ

No kidding...Holtby is on fire. Caps have lacked goaltending since Kolzig went over the hill...until now. They are very dangerous; they took out the defending champs with their role players doing a lot of the scoring. What happens if/when Ovechkin, Backstrom, and Semin find their stride?

Looking back at my round 1 predictions, clearly I know the East better than I know the West:

1/4 winners predicted in the West
3/4 winners predicted in the East

Looking back at my round 1 predictions, clearly I know the East better than I know the West:

1/4 winners predicted in the West
3/4 winners predicted in the East

Pfff, I was 3-8 in the 1st round.....but I don't think anyone had the Kings moving on..

~EZ

Some tremendous goaltending in the Campbell Conference in the 2nd round.....goals will be @ a premium

~EZ

i believe the flyers will simply outscore the extremely overmatched devils. brodeur is showing his age too much. not that bryz is any good at all, but if the flyers score 4 goals, i just don't see the devils matching that. especially not in consecutive games. really need the rangers to lose or the flyers season ends in the next round.

Top Bottom