Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

I'm glad that Kovy has the C right now...he's been our real leader all year. In fact, if they're on a great roll whenever Koivu comes back, they should leave the C on him; can't be too superstitious during the playoffs, and I firmly believe that when things are going well you change as little as possible.

From 1987-94, the Bruins owned the Habs.

canadianhitman said:
Habs are gonna rape Boston: the Bruins are their bitch. Have been all season, and have been throughout their long history. Also, Chara is Kovalev's bitch...and when Kovalev really wants to win a game, he can pretty much do it by himself regardless of what the other team tries to do to stop it.

Revenge for the Marc Savard from behind hit will be given in this series, look for one of the Habs stars not to make it out of this series, thus, all bets are off after that.

MightyMouse69 said:
Revenge for the Marc Savard from behind hit will be given in this series, look for one of the Habs stars not to make it out of this series, thus, all bets are off after that.

Could also happen the other way (Bergeron ? lol). We have a few bums (Kostopoulos, Begin, Lapierre...) who have nothing to lose.

I forgot how Kovalev pwned Chara this season lol

MightyMouse69 said:

Bruins have to play physical. Lucic and Thornton running Price and Chara punishing Kovalev. Montreal lacks tough guy to respond but lack of discipline will be costly with habs powerplay.
Canadiens and Bruins in playoffs. Who knows for sure.
It's gonna be fun.

Top Bottom