Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

MightyMouse69 said:
if the Bruins win, it will be a miracle on ice.
wont happen

PuddleMonkey said:
I use to love hockey, even collected hockey cards as a kid. I got bitter when they took my Whalers away and I stopped watching. I miss going to the Thunderbirds games in Seattle, those were good times. Did Turner Stevenson ever amount to anything? I remember he was a prospect when playing for the 'Birds.

I hear you. I felt the same way about baseball when they took my team away.
Stevenson was drafted in first round by Montreal and was always a solid, dependable player who stuck up for his teammates. Unspectacular but the kind of player every team needs.

My team is Montreal, and they are looking pretty good to make a good run this year. The only 2 teams I'm worried about them meeting is Pittsburgh and Detroit. I think if Detroit makes it to the finals its theirs.

Spartacus said:
montreal is a huge favorite

In this series against Boston for sure. 8-0 this season and 11-0 going back to last year.
Reset all to zero in playoffs. These two teams have a long history that's always entertaining.
Rabid hockey fans in Mtl and talk of going all the way is premature.

Habs are gonna rape Boston: the Bruins are their bitch. Have been all season, and have been throughout their long history. Also, Chara is Kovalev's bitch...and when Kovalev really wants to win a game, he can pretty much do it by himself regardless of what the other team tries to do to stop it.

Top Bottom