Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nhl playoffs 2012

oh and ya that hit on hossa was rediculous. the dumb homer phx announcers kept sayign how clean it was too. rest of playoffs he'll be out

Torres is a fucking idiot

Pens finally decided to play hockey and looked pretty good last night.

Nice to see Ottawa sneak a few past Lundqvist to make it a best of 3 series. Great shot by Turris.

Canucks looked like a different team with Daniel Sedin in the line up.

Anyone putting up tonight's games?

Terrible play, coulda been a clean hit if he didn't jump....

~EZ

I don't know man, seems like a lot of people who have never played the game don't like these hits. Seems like the media and people who never skated in their lives wanna pussy down the game. Much like what they are doing with Football. Used to be a mans sport, now you can't hit in either sport. One of the best, meanest, nastiest defenseman to ever play the game would be kicked out of the league had he played in this day and age. Scott Stevens was the nastiest mother fucker in the playoffs. He would be almost useless nowadays and that's a fucking shame.

I don't know man, seems like a lot of people who have never played the game don't like these hits. Seems like the media and people who never skated in their lives wanna pussy down the game. Much like what they are doing with Football. Used to be a mans sport, now you can't hit in either sport. One of the best, meanest, nastiest defenseman to ever play the game would be kicked out of the league had he played in this day and age. Scott Stevens was the nastiest mother fucker in the playoffs. He would be almost useless nowadays and that's a fucking shame.

I disagree, the difference is that Stevens hit guys cleanly...guys today don't do that....Torres jumped into the check....had he stayed on his skates it woulda been a great check....

But I do agree on the pussification of the league lately..

BTW, I met Scott Stevens @ Ken Daneyko's house and he's not really a huge guy......which made his ability to put guys down that much more impressive

~EZ

Top Bottom