Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nhl playoffs 2012

Giroux is a beast. Great player. Turning into my favorite player in the league, right next to Iginla and Lucic

he's been a beast since day 1. the flyers just had the wrong personnel for him. thats why they dumped richards and carter. got fast, finesse players that are young. i've been a fan since 1986 and when everyone was saying the moves they made were rebuilding, i knew it wasn't. i expected the cup this year, but not with bryz. at least not now in my opinion. they will live and die by the goalie and bryz sucks.

i picked the giants to win the super bowl after they lost to the packers. its a feeling. the flyers are on it now. they are clicking. but bryz isn't. so i think they lose somehwere along the way. if the rangers are eliminated i think they are the clear #1 in the east. but like i said, bryz sucks so that leaves them extremely vulnerable.

Leafs are a bloody mess. They have some good young prospects but that had been the Leafs problem from the day I was born, no patience with prospects, trade them for an aging veteran and we are screwed for years to come. Personally id try and sign Vokoun for cheap and keep our prospects but who knows.

The seem to get a goalie and give up on him shortly after....they haven't had a regular since Cujo..

BTW, Roenick (that freaking clown) just said on NHL Live that Karlson was the best defenceman during the regular season....is he freakin' insane....they better just give the Norris Trophy to Chara now....

~EZ

The seem to get a goalie and give up on him shortly after....they haven't had a regular since Cujo..

BTW, Roenick (that freaking clown) just said on NHL Live that Karlson was the best defenceman during the regular season....is he freakin' insane....they better just give the Norris Trophy to Chara now....

~EZ

Best offensive defenseman but Overall I'd say Chara or Weber. Not sure where you live but being in Toronto we get no exposure to Weber up here. They are both worthy imo.

We had Belfour after Cujo and he was solid but since then it's been a bloody disgrace.

Chara +33, playing against the top line every night....some how the Norris became "the Defenceman who scores the most points"

Another joke...

~EZ

Chara +33, playing against the top line every night....some how the Norris became "the Defenceman who scores the most points"

Another joke...

~EZ

Ya agreed. When Mike Green got consideration a couple years ago the writing was on the wall. Great offensively but a disaster in his own end.

Mike Green lives right by me in the summer. Got to party with him a couple times!

Last edited:
Top Bottom