Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

MightyMouse69 said:
I watched a lot of Dryden in nets - during the glory days of hockey versus the B's. I think he went Ivy league here and in the US. Too bad he didn't play longer.

Get the Sanderson book, trust me, its a quick read and you will laugh for days. They rolled Orr out of the hospital one night to a party (bed and all).

He was always more interested in getting his law degree. His description of the game gives exceptional insight. Some great stories involving Bruins.

I'm sure Sanderson's book is good read. I'll find it. He was a serious partier as well and cut short his career due to drugs but righted that ship.

In dividaul games are up for tonight
all four
2 close contests and 2 big home favorites

3 of tonight's are up
waiting on an updated calgary-san jose line

lets go philly! they got a solid team. defense gives up the puck in front of the goalie too much but that can be fixed. they were flying the last week, playing much faster and using their speed. making 3 line passes with accuracy. briere, richards, carter, et al are going to be FLYING!

goalie situation, as usual, is sketchy but biron can play. if the defense tightens up this team can roll.

timtim said:
lets go philly! they got a solid team. defense gives up the puck in front of the goalie too much but that can be fixed. they were flying the last week, playing much faster and using their speed. making 3 line passes with accuracy. briere, richards, carter, et al are going to be FLYING!

goalie situation, as usual, is sketchy but biron can play. if the defense tightens up this team can roll.

I think you're right. Everyone is underestimating Philly because of spectacular Ovechkin and Caps impressive finish.

Wow - great B's-Canadians series...could just as easily be 2-1 B's as this point...upset of the season if they can win more.

Top Bottom