Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nhl playoffs 2012

I have to rely on the rangers to defeat the caps and flyers.

If I can't cheer for my pens, I start to cheer against those 2.

I didn't have high hopes knowing they would play Philly but I figured whoever wins that round takes the east. Don't think devs stand a chance.

But it's the playoffs. Who knows

i believe the flyers will simply outscore the extremely overmatched devils. brodeur is showing his age too much. not that bryz is any good at all, but if the flyers score 4 goals, i just don't see the devils matching that. especially not in consecutive games. really need the rangers to lose or the flyers season ends in the next round.

+1, the Devils probably won't be able to keep up with the Flyers on the scoreboard....goaltending always seems to be their undoing, but I think they make it to the next round......then we'll see if Bryzgalov is their achilles heel.....

~EZ

Who's on the Johnathan Quick bandwagon?

~EZ

Kings 8-1 and going to the Conference Finals?

~EZ

Kings 8-1 and going to the Conference Finals?

~EZ

crazy playoff season so far. the flyers are done. give credit to the devils for slowing them down and making them get off their timing. good play by the devils. most impressive team so far....kings or caps or devils? i'd say kings just because you can't score on them.

I almost lost my voice screaming last night duing the last few seconds and OT....

~EZ

Top Bottom