Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nhl playoffs 2012

Fleury was tremendous in the 3rd period tonight, he robbed Briere.....twice

~EZ

STFU

I hate all you MOFOs .... I am a long suffering Leafs fan :( I am more pissed they took out full page to appolgy to fans F U MOFO's give us a goddam discount on tickets or start fucking winning piece of fucking shit MLSE.

STFU

I hate all you MOFOs .... I am a long suffering Leafs fan :( I am more pissed they took out full page to appolgy to fans F U MOFO's give us a goddam discount on tickets or start fucking winning piece of fucking shit MLSE.
Thats what the law (SQT4u) says.... Snap snap bastards

STFU

Lol at a discount on tickets. Leafs fans are like Cubs fans. No matter how many years of futility, they still support their team.

Leafs have always sucked. I like the Jays tho. Too bad they don't stand much of a chance in that division.

Lol at a discount on tickets. Leafs fans are like Cubs fans. No matter how many years of futility, they still support their team.

Leafs have always sucked. I like the Jays tho. Too bad they don't stand much of a chance in that division.

The issue is there is so many corprate seats for the Leafs those fuckers stopped buying season tickets when the piece of shit team was losing then they would see less people going to games. In most other markets if your team is a losing piece of shit for years on end no one goes to see them except Toronto. I don't know who the MLSE fuckers are giving kick backs to in the NHL to not have another team in the GTA but if that ever did happen I bet the Leafs would have no choice but to lower ticket prices or start winning.

Eh I think the Jays have a chance but I am fuckin Leafs fan so clearly I have more loyality to hometown teams than smarts about sports.

Top Bottom