Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

canadianhitman said:
They got to the finals once...and blew it big-time.

The team just never could figure out how to win the big one...that's why Ray Bourque walked out on the losers to get his cup in Colorado.

Not how it happened bro. Bruins showed class as an organization by sending one of the classiest players to Avalanche and chance to win it all. I'm sure there's nothing he wanted more in his career than to bring cup back to Beantown.

MightyMouse69 said:
Chris Nilan was an imposter - fayag
whoa Mouse. Nilan was one of my favourites. Good bro from MASS.

Partied a couple x with him on Crescent.

He liked to PAWDY HAWDY as you guys from Boston say.

canadianhitman said:
You're just upset because he used to beat the shit out of Jay Miller on a regular basis.

OMG, lol - Jay Miller, I use to see him around till he got dumped to LA. Grew up a few towns from me, what a punching bag he was.

CMarc said:
Not how it happened bro. Bruins showed class as an organization by sending one of the classiest players to Avalanche and chance to win it all. I'm sure there's nothing he wanted more in his career than to bring cup back to Beantown.

Listen to CMarc hitman, he knows his hockey.

Borque loves Boston, and always will.

CMarc said:
whoa Mouse. Nilan was one of my favourites. Good bro from MASS.

Partied a couple x with him on Crescent.

He liked to PAWDY HAWDY as you guys from Boston say.

LOL, I'm kidding because knuckles is a Boston guy - I think we did too one night on Crescent, dude had a flock of chicks around him.

Nilan and Chris Chelios were regulars on Crescent.
Good thing for Chelios to get out of Montreal....Can't believe that guy's still playing...and may win another cup with Wings

CMarc said:
Nilan and Chris Chelios were regulars on Crescent.
Good thing for Chelios to get out of Montreal....Can't believe that guy's still playing...and may win another cup with Wings

I was trying to think of who else he was with, and yes it was Chelios - he was a good looking guy who the ladies liked. Hockey is so different now, it is really hard for us down here to get into it like years ago. Did you ever read Sanderson's Big Bad Bruins? if not, it is a great read.

MightyMouse69 said:
I was trying to think of who else he was with, and yes it was Chelios - he was a good looking guy who the ladies liked. Hockey is so different now, it is really hard for us down here to get into it like years ago. Did you ever read Sanderson's Big Bad Bruins? if not, it is a great read.
I think they let Chelly go because of his carousing and closing bars.
I never read Big Bad Bruins but those days were great.
If you like hockey, best book was "The Game" by Dryden, the most cerebral hockey player bar none.

Just over 3 hrs to start of second season. Everyone has a chance.

CMarc said:
I think they Chelly go because of his carousing and closing bars.
I never read Big Bad Bruins but those days were great.
If you like hockey, best book was "The Game" by Dryden, the most cerebral hockey player bar none.

Just over 3 hrs to start of second season. Everyone has a chance.

I watched a lot of Dryden in nets - during the glory days of hockey versus the B's. I think he went Ivy league here and in the US. Too bad he didn't play longer.

Get the Sanderson book, trust me, its a quick read and you will laugh for days. They rolled Orr out of the hospital one night to a party (bed and all).

Top Bottom