Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nhl playoffs 2012

I haven't been able to figure out how to bet, then again I had the Wings and Pens in the final so maybe it's a blessing in disguise...

Torres play was charging and targeting the head, 25 games is pretty stiff. Didn't Chris Simon get 25 games for that slash to Hollwig a few years ago...

Anyone believe the Leafs are getting Luongo next year?

~EZ

I think the pens still have a chance... The wings just ran into a hot team... I think nashville or st louis is coming out of the west... Its definitely going to be interesting but theres always surprises in the nhl playoffs... I would love to see a pens vs bruins series!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

At work all weekend hockey betters.
Its gonna be tough to get tonights 5 games up. Im gonna try to get a couple of the big ones up from my cell phone browser

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

I haven't been able to figure out how to bet, then again I had the Wings and Pens in the final so maybe it's a blessing in disguise...

Torres play was charging and targeting the head, 25 games is pretty stiff. Didn't Chris Simon get 25 games for that slash to Hollwig a few years ago...

Anyone believe the Leafs are getting Luongo next year?

~EZ

Simon got 30 games for that.
As for Leafs going after Luongo, I've read a lot about Burke wanting to bring him in but until he fixes that pathetic defense I'm not sure it will matter. Also hearing he's gonna go hard after Nash or Parise too.

Simon got 30 games for that.
As for Leafs going after Luongo, I've read a lot about Burke wanting to bring him in but until he fixes that pathetic defense I'm not sure it will matter. Also hearing he's gonna go hard after Nash or Parise too.

Getting Luongo will be tough for both teams, do the Leafs have enough to send the other way? Does Vancouver wanna take on a big salary? And if Toronto is willing to give up a player (who will be one of a few players in the deal) with a big salary is it because he's not living up to the contract and then why would the Canucks want that?

Plus it wasn't Luongo's fault that Jonathan Quick made 90 saves in 2 games....and don't forget about the no trade clause...

Schneider's contract expires on July 1st and he's a restricted free agent, does Vancouver get anything if he signs with another team?

~EZ

Whales Conference (yes I said Whales)

1st round winners:
Rangers
Boston (Caps have no goalie)
Pittsburgh
New Jersey (Florida, really?)

~EZ

^^^^ Good call, all 4 teams are 1 game away from going home

Almost as bad as my save % when I was playing...

I was thinking that the winner of the Nashville/Detroit series could be the team to go to the finals

~EZ

Last edited:
Simon got the 30 games for stomping on the guy on the Penguins when he was laying on the ice.

Giroux; next captain of the Flyers if Pronger retires.....what if the Flyers had Pronger right now?

~EZ

Getting Luongo will be tough for both teams, do the Leafs have enough to send the other way? Does Vancouver wanna take on a big salary? And if Toronto is willing to give up a player (who will be one of a few players in the deal) with a big salary is it because he's not living up to the contract and then why would the Canucks want that?

Plus it wasn't Luongo's fault that Jonathan Quick made 90 saves in 2 games....and don't forget about the no trade clause...

Schneider's contract expires on July 1st and he's a restricted free agent, does Vancouver get anything if he signs with another team?

~EZ

Leafs are a bloody mess. They have some good young prospects but that had been the Leafs problem from the day I was born, no patience with prospects, trade them for an aging veteran and we are screwed for years to come. Personally id try and sign Vokoun for cheap and keep our prospects but who knows.

Simon got the 30 games for stomping on the guy on the Penguins when he was laying on the ice.

Giroux; next captain of the Flyers if Pronger retires.....what if the Flyers had Pronger right now?

~EZ

Giroux is a beast. Great player. Turning into my favorite player in the league, right next to Iginla and Lucic

St louis looks very good

Top Bottom