Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

timtim said:
both finals series will be good.

detroit is gonna have to be physical with dallas or else they are in for a long series. dallas looks real good. great game last night.

ive been watching the penguins, i think the flyers are gonna hit them 10 times harder then the senators and rangers. fucking malkin better be ready to get rocked alittle, cheap shitbag. as for crosby, he is nowhere near ovechkin. ovechkin is a beast and the flyers played him hard but his ability to hit hard and often elevated him above the flyers. crosby is a pussy fag, hes gonna get hit something fierce and his pretty little finess game is gonna get bumped around alittle.

good luck to all.

yall, saw the way the refs let them play, ol' school, reminded me of the way hockey is supposed to be played. I may even have even reined them in a little tighter, but they just didn't want to be in the deciding factor of who won. The Sharks got the first shot on the PP, really a tickytacky call imo after all that was beng let go, Dallas killed it and it was prison rules for 2 more periods. Imo, they gave SJ a shot at winning, they owed Dallas a shot too, when they did, they cashed in...

When Dallas plays with a sense of urgency, they're as good as any, when the sit back, they're just average...

Scary thing, we have Zubi, but when Daily is considered a veteran defenceman, you KNOW you have a young defence....

Stars.jpg

CMarc said:
I think Pittsburgh will bury their chances and they can play a more physical game. They need good goaltending but the Flyers won't get by them. It should be another short series for Penguins.

same thing was said for the canadians. anyone can play the senators and rangers physical. pittsburgh is going to have to play hard. this isnt going short.

timtim said:
same thing was said for the canadians. anyone can play the senators and rangers physical. pittsburgh is going to have to play hard. this isnt going short.
Tell me about those Canadiens. I think Philly's luck will run out. Not saying they didn't deserve to beat habs, they did.
Pittsburgh is a better team than Habs and Flyers.

Dallas at Detroit tonight. That should be a good series.

hey, how do you know if you can watch a game on the computer, steaming video or whatever. It shows no games for Fox sports at all in the Dallas/ Detroit series...
isn't there some way to watch it on-line?
HELP!!

CMarc said:
Tell me about those Canadiens. I think Philly's luck will run out. Not saying they didn't deserve to beat habs, they did.
Pittsburgh is a better team than Habs and Flyers.

Dallas at Detroit tonight. That should be a good series.

i still think the physical game will change things. habs were a sweet finess team and the physical game made a difference. i think the habs could beat shittsburgh too.

well, Dallas didn't have much for Red Wings, all I saw was highlights, but the outcome was predictable. I hope the games are good games, and the better team wins out in the end. I always want to see the cup with the 2 best teams, whether my favorite is in it or not.
My personal oppinion is that Dallas has won up to their ability, can't ask for more than that. They eliminated last years champs and then upset SJ, nothing to be ashamed of there. And they're still playing, so who knows, but I think the Detroit will be in the finals...

txbondsman said:
well, Dallas didn't have much for Red Wings, all I saw was highlights, but the outcome was predictable. I hope the games are good games, and the better team wins out in the end. I always want to see the cup with the 2 best teams, whether my favorite is in it or not.
My personal oppinion is that Dallas has won up to their ability, can't ask for more than that. They eliminated last years champs and then upset SJ, nothing to be ashamed of there. And they're still playing, so who knows, but I think the Detroit will be in the finals...

Ridiculous that you can't get the game where you are.
Dallas came out strong and controlled the game through first 10 mins. Tough penalty calls to put them down 5 on 3. Wings scored and took momentum from there. Dallas has a lot character and not done yet.

Detroit is too strong...They have the best offense and defense thats tough to beat.

Paul_Allen said:
Detroit is too strong...They have the best offense and defense thats tough to beat.
They are just so solid. I thought goaltending could be their achilles heel but Osgood does the job when he's needed.

Detroit-Pittsburgh should be in Finals.
Tough break for Philly losing Timonen.

CMarc said:
Ridiculous that you can't get the game where you are.
Dallas came out strong and controlled the game through first 10 mins. Tough penalty calls to put them down 5 on 3. Wings scored and took momentum from there. Dallas has a lot character and not done yet.

I have cable, Versus isn't on it, neither is TSC. My dad who lives 5 minutes away has Versus, so I could go over and watch it there, but my problem is getting baseball practice in, homework of my son, dinner, etc all out of the way to have the time to get there.... :-)

I'm hating ESPN about now..... cheap sumbitches. can you imagine letting someone outbid you for the NHL. just pisses me off....

Top Bottom