Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

txbondsman said:
I have cable, Versus isn't on it, neither is TSC. My dad who lives 5 minutes away has Versus, so I could go over and watch it there, but my problem is getting baseball practice in, homework of my son, dinner, etc all out of the way to have the time to get there.... :-)

I'm hating ESPN about now..... cheap sumbitches. can you imagine letting someone outbid you for the NHL. just pisses me off....

Business decision. Fact is, NHL needs them more than ESPN needs NHL.
NHL just doesn't draw in the States and NHL doesn't help their cause by not making sure local fans can see their team in playoffs at a bare minimum.

Paul_Allen said:
Detroit is too strong...They have the best offense and defense thats tough to beat.

They have the right mix of youth, veterans, superstars, and an average guy playing out of his mind right now (Franzen)....all the ingredients you need to make a run to the finals.

flyers looked lost without timmonen. im not one for excuses so if they lose, which it looked ugly as hell tonight, they lose on their own terms - by giving up the neutral zone turn overs like a bunch of fucking morons. sucks timmonen got benched on a fucking blood clot.

penguins are a good team but not that good. at least detroit will be waiting for them. flyers couldnt beat them anyway which sucks too but at least it wont be a repeat of the sweep we experienced last time we played detroit.

looks like Dallas is out gunned, out manned, and out hustled. I am still proud of them, they played up to the level that they could, did well. Detroit is the better team, they should be the winner.
the cup needs to be between the two best teams, not decided by refs or luck...
I'm satisfied...
I'm a Red Wing fan for the rest if the season...

txbondsman said:
looks like Dallas is out gunned, out manned, and out hustled. I am still proud of them, they played up to the level that they could, did well. Detroit is the better team, they should be the winner.
the cup needs to be between the two best teams, not decided by refs or luck...
I'm satisfied...
I'm a Red Wing fan for the rest if the season...

Stars have had a great playoff and surpassed expectations, knocking off Stanley cup champions and then San Jose who, on paper should be going to finals with all their talent. I like the Stars, they show a lot of heart. Still don't like Ribeiro though.
Gotta like Wings. Didn't even notice Franzen not being there.

CMarc said:
Stars have had a great playoff and surpassed expectations, knocking off Stanley cup champions and then San Jose who, on paper should be going to finals with all their talent. I like the Stars, they show a lot of heart. Still don't like Ribeiro though.
Gotta like Wings. Didn't even notice Franzen not being there.

Gotta like good hockey....period.

txbondsman said:
Thats a true hockey fan...Lot of respect for Dallas.

txbondsman said:
World Hockey Championship happening now too for great hockey. Although, I'm sure you can't see that either. Too bad, US looked great in their game yesterday.

Paul_Allen said:
Thats a true hockey fan...Lot of respect for Dallas.

and a true hockey dad, president of the local youth hockey for 4 years now...
Zebhockeypic.jpg

Top Bottom