Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

MightyMouse69 said:
I once walked from rue Saint-Hubert Laval to downtown Montreal on a Sunday morning, with not a nickel after a hard night in the clubs.
That's gotta be a couple hrs walk! Hope she was worth it.

You should come back for Formula 1 this summer.

CMarc said:
That's gotta be a couple hrs walk! Hope she was worth it.

You should come back for Formula 1 this summer.

It was a great time.

Big F1 fan, how is the course for viewing. I watch it on tv.

There's nothing like being there to get a feel for the performance of these cars that doesn't translate on tv. I've sat just past the paddock after start/finish line so it was great to see the deceleration into and acceleration out of the corner. It's not like Nascar where you can see the whole track but many large screens that keep you plugged into all that's going on. Ya gotta do it atleast once. The week is an incredible party in the city.

CMarc said:
There's nothing like being there to get a feel for the performance of these cars that doesn't translate on tv. I've sat just past the paddock after start/finish line so it was great to see the deceleration into and acceleration out of the corner. The week is an incredible party in the city.

sounds like a blast. I leave for the beaches of South Carolina on May 17th for a week, the race is like soon thereafter, I will probably have to try for next year.

But you never know! enjoy.

MightyMouse69 said:
sounds like a blast. I leave for the beaches of South Carolina on May 17th for a week, the race is like soon thereafter, I will probably have to try for next year.

But you never know! enjoy.

Race and trials June 6-8.
Enjoy the beach but if you make it to Mtl be sure to let us know. It'd be good to meet you.

detroit looks too good

Paul_Allen said:
detroit looks too good

yea, they are tight this year. anything can happen but that is a talented team.

i had respect for the penguins till their last performance. malkin skating around tripping people at the end because they were losing. fucking fag. hopefully the flyers will play them and they can get beat up quite a bit before the finals. i dont think the flyers can beat them but that is a possibility. as for detroit, im not holding my breath.

timtim said:
yea, they are tight this year. anything can happen but that is a talented team.

i had respect for the penguins till their last performance. malkin skating around tripping people at the end because they were losing. fucking fag. hopefully the flyers will play them and they can get beat up quite a bit before the finals. i dont think the flyers can beat them but that is a possibility. as for detroit, im not holding my breath.

Detroit, finally looks like the favourite as it should have been.

Penguins are young but so talented. I don't think Flyers or Habs (yes, I still believe) will beat them.

Top Bottom