Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

CMarc said:
Detroit, finally looks like the favourite as it should have been.

Penguins are young but so talented. I don't think Flyers or Habs (yes, I still believe) will beat them.

im definately not counting out the habs yet. they are a good team. goalie issues at the wrong time.

here comes the conference finals for philly. i still cant believe it.

habs are a good team but price is not the future for that team. what the fuck does he do with his glove? he uses it like a fucking racket. good series. not feeling too good about the penguins.

Congrats to the Flyers. They seemed to get all the breaks but they wanted it more and deserve to move on.
Pennsylvania final for the east.

what a game, I tried to stay up for it but fell asleep just before 2, didn't see the winning shot. You'll have to watch alot of hockey to see better netminding, outstanding on both ends, Nabakov was spectacular, Turco was just one shot better.
Detroit will be better than anyone the Stars have played thus far, so, I don't look for them to move on, but as the towels say, "BELIEVE"....

Stars.jpg

txbondsman said:
what a game, I tried to stay up for it but fell asleep just before 2, didn't see the winning shot. You'll have to watch alot of hockey to see better netminding, outstanding on both ends, Nabakov was spectacular, Turco was just one shot better.
Detroit will be better than anyone the Stars have played thus far, so, I don't look for them to move on, but as the towels say, "BELIEVE"....

Stars.jpg
Wow. Four overtime periods! I couldn't stay up.
Happy for the Stars. They deserved to win too. Treated it like a game 7. Good series. Much better than Mtl/Philly.
Should be a good final but can't see anyone beating the Wings.

CMarc said:
Wow. Four overtime periods! I couldn't stay up.
Happy for the Stars. They deserved to win too. Treated it like a game 7. Good series. Much better than Mtl/Philly.
Should be a good final but can't see anyone beating the Wings.

^^ yep, ur correct. The hot goalie wins and Osgood seems to be on fire from what I hear, I don't see any of the games...

did you see the hit Morrow put on Mahalic? Who did Stevens hit that time a few years ago? reminded me of that a little, Stevens was better though, but not by much...

both finals series will be good.

detroit is gonna have to be physical with dallas or else they are in for a long series. dallas looks real good. great game last night.

ive been watching the penguins, i think the flyers are gonna hit them 10 times harder then the senators and rangers. fucking malkin better be ready to get rocked alittle, cheap shitbag. as for crosby, he is nowhere near ovechkin. ovechkin is a beast and the flyers played him hard but his ability to hit hard and often elevated him above the flyers. crosby is a pussy fag, hes gonna get hit something fierce and his pretty little finess game is gonna get bumped around alittle.

good luck to all.

txbondsman said:
^^ yep, ur correct. The hot goalie wins and Osgood seems to be on fire from what I hear, I don't see any of the games...

did you see the hit Morrow put on Mahalic? Who did Stevens hit that time a few years ago? reminded me of that a little, Stevens was better though, but not by much...

Osgood will have to be consistent. Turco is playing phenomenal.

Morrow is Carbonneau's son-in-law and is the gritty type player the Canadiens lack.
Stevens on Lindros maybe? He had so many highlight hits.

timtim said:
both finals series will be good.

detroit is gonna have to be physical with dallas or else they are in for a long series. dallas looks real good. great game last night.

ive been watching the penguins, i think the flyers are gonna hit them 10 times harder then the senators and rangers. fucking malkin better be ready to get rocked alittle, cheap shitbag. as for crosby, he is nowhere near ovechkin. ovechkin is a beast and the flyers played him hard but his ability to hit hard and often elevated him above the flyers. crosby is a pussy fag, hes gonna get hit something fierce and his pretty little finess game is gonna get bumped around alittle.

good luck to all.

I think Pittsburgh will bury their chances and they can play a more physical game. They need good goaltending but the Flyers won't get by them. It should be another short series for Penguins.

Top Bottom