Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

2 mismatch goin on right now .. det vs pitt should be 1 hell of a series

Im going to the finals if Detroit gets there

Eastern and Western finals game 5 this weekend are afternoon games carried on NBC.
Good for Americans who don't have versus (Txbondsman) but Canucks watch hockey at night.
RedWings-Stars 1:30 Saturday
Pitt-Philly 3:30 Sunday

CMarc said:
Eastern and Western finals game 5 this weekend are afternoon games carried on NBC.
Good for Americans who don't have versus (Txbondsman) but Canucks watch hockey at night.
RedWings-Stars 1:30 Saturday
Pitt-Philly 3:30 Sunday

I saw that, thanks for the reminder, it's 12:30 for us CST.... glad I turned down Ranger/ Astros tickets...

Last edited:
todays dallas game was by far one of the fastest moving games i have ever seen. they were all flying. that game had crazy tempo. awesome!

timtim said:
todays dallas game was by far one of the fastest moving games i have ever seen. they were all flying. that game had crazy tempo. awesome!
Too nice of a day here yesterday to stay in and watch the game. I hate hockey day games.
Looks like bookies missed a good opportunity yesterday with Dallas forcing a game 6.
Another chance today with Pittsburg-Philadelphia at 3:30 in the east.

Timtim, Looks like Timonen and Coburn will be back for this game. Should be interesting. Should rain this afternoon so I won't miss this one.

Top Bottom