Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Test. User In Trouble?

Don't feel bad, we're all pussies the first time. I had to have someone do it for me, how lame. And As jacs said a panic attack is prob the issue. I've only have one but I thought I was dying, for real!

LMAO. I got a hard-on. For real. :evil:

Shit, I'm getting one right now just think'n about it. Good thing I'm not on a public computer... at the library! :chomp:

Thanks guys, panic attack... got it.

As far as "burnthiscorpse"s comments.... I posted a quick message... not my life story bro. I used to go to the gym EVERY DAY when I was in the Military (barring 12hr shifts/exercises, etc.). My diet is not the problem... my Body Is. At the end of my service (which is why it ended), I suffered 4 herniated discs in my thoracic spine (middle spine)... 3 worst ones were operated on (3 max is all they'll operate on @ a time)... end result: made me worse. That particular operation (& only 1 for thoracic herniations) comes with a 50/50 chance -- you either get better or worse; & I got worse. Pain is controlled by heavy doses of Morphine 3x daily & same for muscle spams (heavy dose 3x daily).

Regardless of all that crap, I was never able to get the result I wanted when I was healthy, steroid-free, & in the gym (2+hrs) every day.... Since my "injury", I've wasted away despite my best efforts to a measly 185 (6' 2'') & look like I did back in high school. Because of the muscle spasms, I can't work out too vigorously or frequently (2x week, if lucky)... I'm HOPING the Test Cyp will not only help me build muscle -- but help my muscles recover more quickly, etc. etc. -- as it's suppose to do. So, again, joining a gym, for ME, was pretty pointless until I got the Cyp in my system & gave it a chance to "take hold / take effect".

Now that we all know my "life story" as it relates to why I'm taking it... how about we stop with the insults & talking-down-to-me like I'm an idiot.

The weaker my muscles are (back muscles in particular), the worse my pain & spasms will be -- the less active I can be, etc. etc. This is my last resort, I (and my Doctors) have tried everything else in the last 3 years to combat my issues.... this is litterally my last (and best) hope at improving things; & not just an "egotistical / physique" driven need or desire... with me, it's improving Health & Well-Being. The only reason I waited this long (knowing it was my best option) was because the VA will not prescribe it to me... and as expensive as it is (for someone on a fixed income like myself)... needed to try the Legal, & Doctor Suggested &/or Prescribed avenues first.

See, this is why I just kept it basic at the beginning.
Don't assume someone's taking steroids for the same reasons you are... let alone, assume you know someone's life enough to insult & talk down to them, after reading a short blog.

Aside from that guy --- thanks to everyone who replied. I'm certainly glad to hear it was something so "small" & it should disapate with time/usage. Take care & God bless.

Thanks guys, panic attack... got it.

As far as "burnthiscorpse"s comments.... I posted a quick message... not my life story bro. I used to go to the gym EVERY DAY when I was in the Military (barring 12hr shifts/exercises, etc.). My diet is not the problem... my Body Is. At the end of my service (which is why it ended), I suffered 4 herniated discs in my thoracic spine (middle spine)... 3 worst ones were operated on (3 max is all they'll operate on @ a time)... end result: made me worse. That particular operation (& only 1 for thoracic herniations) comes with a 50/50 chance -- you either get better or worse; & I got worse. Pain is controlled by heavy doses of Morphine 3x daily & same for muscle spams (heavy dose 3x daily).

Regardless of all that crap, I was never able to get the result I wanted when I was healthy, steroid-free, & in the gym (2+hrs) every day.... Since my "injury", I've wasted away despite my best efforts to a measly 185 (6' 2'') & look like I did back in high school. Because of the muscle spasms, I can't work out too vigorously or frequently (2x week, if lucky)... I'm HOPING the Test Cyp will not only help me build muscle -- but help my muscles recover more quickly, etc. etc. -- as it's suppose to do. So, again, joining a gym, for ME, was pretty pointless until I got the Cyp in my system & gave it a chance to "take hold / take effect".

Now that we all know my "life story" as it relates to why I'm taking it... how about we stop with the insults & talking-down-to-me like I'm an idiot.

The weaker my muscles are (back muscles in particular), the worse my pain & spasms will be -- the less active I can be, etc. etc. This is my last resort, I (and my Doctors) have tried everything else in the last 3 years to combat my issues.... this is litterally my last (and best) hope at improving things; & not just an "egotistical / physique" driven need or desire... with me, it's improving Health & Well-Being. The only reason I waited this long (knowing it was my best option) was because the VA will not prescribe it to me... and as expensive as it is (for someone on a fixed income like myself)... needed to try the Legal, & Doctor Suggested &/or Prescribed avenues first.

See, this is why I just kept it basic at the beginning.
Don't assume someone's taking steroids for the same reasons you are... let alone, assume you know someone's life enough to insult & talk down to them, after reading a short blog.

Aside from that guy --- thanks to everyone who replied. I'm certainly glad to hear it was something so "small" & it should disapate with time/usage. Take care & God bless.

Bro not trying to hijack your thread but I dont think anybody was talking down to you. If you read the stickies posted at the top of the forum they will tell you the rules of the forum and how to post. If you would have started out saying all this you would have gotten more positive answers from those guys.

I understand where you are coming from, although I havent had surgery, I have had injuries. Good luck to you and I hope everything works out for you!!!:)

Like I said, I wasnt trying to be an asshole. If you read the stickies you will know that you need to post up your info and backround if you want the right kind of help. IF you posted your diet then we would know it isnt the issue. IF you stated that you had been hardcore in the gym in the past then we might know that training isnt your issue.
You also have to think about what you wrote in your "quick post". Its close to spring bro...its time for all the fucktards to come out of the woodwork and ask how to roid themselves up for summer so they can look pumped at the beach and the bar. Did I say that was you? I dont believe I did.
As I said "no flame intended" but when you make a statment like you were waiting for the injection to kick in before joining a gym? What do you honestly think we would assume? Hence the need to be thourough with your stats, diet, history, goals ect to get the best possible help you can.
AND not to be further negative bro, but if you weretraining natural in the past for 2 hours a day then that was a big part of your problem. You were seriously over training which = NO growth.

I actually remember my first shot. A bud of mine did it. We placed an icepack against the injection site for about two minutes.
But the first time I did it I remember I walk around with that pin in my hand for about two hours. lol. As soon as it would touch the skin and hurt I'd stop.
I think I remember it being test cyp and 2ml. of the old organon deca in the lil 1ml. vials if anybody remembers those.
But I finaly did it and the rest is history.

A home gym isn't bad if you have the right stuff. But, like others have said, if you don't, a regular gym is best. I love training at home and haven't gone to a regular gym in a long time. The last one I went to had less actual functional equipment than I do!! They had no squat rack, no smith machine etc. I'm, not so subtly, trying to brag about my home gym :) It may not be much if I were rich, but for a poor guy scrounging around on Craigslist, I've put together some good stuff: power rack, 3 olympic sets, 1200 lbs in plates, dumbells up to 75 (and bigger custom ones when needed), smith machine (75 bucks on craigslist!!), benches, lat pulldown/row and various other stuff.

I'm like you wingd in that I have bad genetics. I'm 6'2" and only got to around 190 naturally (from 142) and right now I'm right around 225 lbs just getting into my off-season building phase. All the best. Oh, and sometimes you never know how you'll react to a needle. If someone else draws my blood or I'm around someone else having their blood drawn, I pass out!! lol. But, at one point during my last contest prep I was taking close to 10 various shots on certain days with no problems! It's weird, and yeah, I was taking so many shots... it was dumb and not all aas- melanotan2, site injections for arms (first and last time for that!), aas, etc. Again, all the best.

Sorry, you'll have to forgive the fact that I didn't enter in my Diet, Training, etc. while I was freaking out (ie panic attack). Besides, all that info is Entirely Irrelevant considering the Question / Concern posed in the question. The only reason I mentioned the gym part was so people didn't say "well see if you can get someone else to do it for you" & all that.

Also, I tend not to Assume things... Pick your cliche, but those sayings about assumptions are around for a reason. I don't assume, or presume to know, what others will think or what conclusions they'll irrationally jump to without equivocation or cause.
When I have Time, I'll input all that data... perhaps if I didn't spend time replying to posts that had nothing to do with my Question/Concern, it'd be done already. :-)

& say what you want... but anytime someone says "I don't mean to be an asshole, But" or "no flame intended, But"... it's automatically going to be rude, insulting, etc. If you really didn't "mean to be"... or if you didn't "intend" something... you'd find another / better way to say it... or at least wouldn't hide behind the pleasantries & B.S. of a fake Prefix which in your magical world, excludes you from all dissent &/or degradation included or inferred in said statement(s).

PS: 2 Hrs = 1hr weight training, in-between 30min of light warm-up & cool-down exercise, which included calisthenics, aerobics, etc., in order to (warm-up) get my heart-rate at the peak efficiency for weight-lifting. And I did get "big"... I was a Lean 230... and that extra 1hr spent in the gym is what helped me stay Lean. I had no desire to look bloated & there's no point in getting ripped if you're too fat to see the definition in your muscles. See, while you may have been "cheating" with supplements galore... we literally had banned substance lists as long as those for Olympic Athletes, only we didn't get a cover-up if we failed!... nearly 1/2 the GNC Store was off limits, for fear of failing a random drug test (which were often). So when I say "natural", I mean just that. So while you spend 45min to 1hr lifting & calling it quits, letting your fat-burners & whatever else take over afteward -- we (I) had to do it the old fashioned way. But again, absolutely none of this has anything to do with the thread... just your tyrade about how I shouldn't be doing test cyp & should watch my diet, etc. etc. Which again, is absoutely funny, considering especially that you have no idea who I am! MAYBE if my stats Had been posted prior to the need for my thread... Maybe then you'd have some ground to make such wild comments. Seems you're just happier jumping to wild conclusions & assuming, whatever, because it gives you something to do.... You have none of the facts... But always think you know the answers. LOL Good luck with that.

funny thread.

little needle anxiety never killed anyone.... or has it?

Top Bottom