Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Test. User In Trouble?

A home gym is great, providing you have the right stuff and most don't. I'm gonna brag a little bit too. :qt:

My home gym is better equipped than most commercial gyms. Like you jacshelb, I got about 1500lbs of iron, hex bell sets, Flat, incline/decline benches, a Smith/Cage, Universal Gladiator 5-stack/station w/ leg press, 6 different Cybex machines, etc. I'm not rich, just got great deals on the equipment. (Cybex $150 a machine on Ebay) bought a little at a time.

My point is, even with all this I still go to the gym. I get pumped up just walking in with the atmosphere. Do both. What ever works for you.

A home gym isn't bad if you have the right stuff. But, like others have said, if you don't, a regular gym is best. I love training at home and haven't gone to a regular gym in a long time. The last one I went to had less actual functional equipment than I do!! They had no squat rack, no smith machine etc. I'm, not so subtly, trying to brag about my home gym :) It may not be much if I were rich, but for a poor guy scrounging around on Craigslist, I've put together some good stuff: power rack, 3 olympic sets, 1200 lbs in plates, dumbells up to 75 (and bigger custom ones when needed), smith machine (75 bucks on craigslist!!), benches, lat pulldown/row and various other stuff.

I'm like you wingd in that I have bad genetics. I'm 6'2" and only got to around 190 naturally (from 142) and right now I'm right around 225 lbs just getting into my off-season building phase. All the best. Oh, and sometimes you never know how you'll react to a needle. If someone else draws my blood or I'm around someone else having their blood drawn, I pass out!! lol. But, at one point during my last contest prep I was taking close to 10 various shots on certain days with no problems! It's weird, and yeah, I was taking so many shots... it was dumb and not all aas- melanotan2, site injections for arms (first and last time for that!), aas, etc. Again, all the best.

I would drop the test if I were you. Home gym or not, 10 years or not,....Go join a real gym. Get yourself on a real training program. Get yourself on a real diet. No flame intended bro but I have a feeling your diet, if any, is poor. Why would you inject then wait for the "test to kick in" before joining a gym? Again, I'm totally not trying to be an asshole here but it sounds like your totally not in the mind and body state you need to be in when entering the world of AAS.

As far as your injection experience....considering you aspirated properly and getting some of the oil in a vein wasnt the issue, then you had an anxiety attack.

If you really want some help in the right direction, then post up your stats, Height, weight, BF%, Training routine, and post your current diet. Also goals. Let these guys tear that stuff apart and anylize it. Best bros anywhere for getting help are right here.

I'm sorry bro but this post was spot on. He didn't disrespect you - you just took it that way and I understand why but this bro was only trying to help you.

The way your posts are worded makes it sound like you're only going to train while "on" and I'm still not clear whether or not this is the case.

I think we can all agree that you should have a good natural base before starting a cycle. So if you don't have the equipment at home and you haven't been to the gym how can you have that base?

Now you've already started your cycle so I'm not suggesting you stop. Just make sure you're diet is on point and that you're following a good program to make the most of it. Stick around - good bros here.

Peace.

you can have a home gym and be just fine as long as you have the right equipment... i havent been to a gym in 4 yars or so... i have a power rack ,free weights,olympic dumbell bar, adjustable bench lat pul down and row cable with 1000lb cables on it.. ya dont need machines , just need a bunch of weight and a coupel bars hahahahaha

you can have a home gym and be just fine as long as you have the right equipment... i havent been to a gym in 4 yars or so... i have a power rack ,free weights,olympic dumbell bar, adjustable bench lat pul down and row cable with 1000lb cables on it.. ya dont need machines , just need a bunch of weight and a coupel bars hahahahaha

+1

I do everything at home too. Once you have the power rack and enough weights it's all down hill. I just need more room now! :evil:

Ah, the blood and guts routine, eh? Maybe go punch some slabs of meat too? ala Rocky. lol :qt:

Sure you don't need 'em but they sure are nice to have.

+1

I do everything at home too. Once you have the power rack and enough weights it's all down hill. I just need more room now! :evil:
u have no idea about space restrictions hahaha...i live in a condo...2 bedroom with 3 people hahah

Ah, the blood and guts routine, eh? Maybe go punch some slabs of meat too? ala Rocky. lol :qt:

Sure you don't need 'em but they sure are nice to have.
never got into the machines...never used any aceppt lat pulldown..and rarely use that..do weighted pull ups instead..seated rows i do though just to hit it a diff way then the normal rows i do

OMG! At least you have your priorities in order! :evil:
with kids work wife there no time for gym...sometimes ill workout at midnight..they love that noise but whatever lololl

A home gym is great, providing you have the right stuff and most don't. I'm gonna brag a little bit too. :qt:

My home gym is better equipped than most commercial gyms. Like you jacshelb, I got about 1500lbs of iron, hex bell sets, Flat, incline/decline benches, a Smith/Cage, Universal Gladiator 5-stack/station w/ leg press, 6 different Cybex machines, etc. I'm not rich, just got great deals on the equipment. (Cybex $150 a machine on Ebay) bought a little at a time.

My point is, even with all this I still go to the gym. I get pumped up just walking in with the atmosphere. Do both. What ever works for you.

Nice set up man! I agree with you. I had an awesome atmosphere in my home gym because it is part of the same building that houses my tiny retail store and my personal apt (old brick building right downtown) and all my friends used to come down and lift. Well, guess what? I'm the only one left and it's starting to suck, hard to get motivated. I'll probably have to start lifting other places to rekindle the fire pretty soon, so I understand just what you mean. And... I'm jealous of your Cybex deal you got!

Top Bottom