Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

neighbor shot my dog

cool story bro

did you hear the story from the kids parents and they said it was a pit? or was it twisted e or 4 times by someone who just assumed it was a pit because there was a dog attack?

you're a fucking idiot

I agree with Z, most of these dogs are not even full Pitt, they're shit eaters with bulldog in them owned and trained by fuckin morons

If he shot the dog on his property because it was acting the fool...it's unfortunate, but understandable.

If he actually was still shooting after it was running away, he's a fucking lunatic and should be charged.

And I must say I never read shit that BB posts, well because he's not white, but I read his first couple sentences. The dog of choice for the bros these days around here are Huskies. Huskies are uber aggressive towards other dogs, and the negros have found that they fight well and more times than not completely destroy pitts. Therefore there has been a rash of dog thefts in several surronding counties concerning, you know it Huskies.

I'd probably beat the fuck out of a male nurse if I ever saw one just because he's most likely a faggot fuck

Ok now I gotta say this may be the most valid thing I have ever heard you say.

And I must say I never read shit that BB posts, well because he's not white, but I read his first couple sentences. The dog of choice for the bros these days around here are Huskies. Huskies are uber aggressive towards other dogs, and the negros have found that they fight well and more times than not completely destroy pitts. Therefore there has been a rash of dog thefts in several surronding counties concerning, you know it Huskies.

Huskies are also talented escape artists who will figure out a way to dig out of/climb out of just about any enclosure, and they love to run away when they get a sniff of freedom.

cool story bro

did you hear the story from the kids parents and they said it was a pit? or was it twisted 3 or 4 times by someone who just assumed it was a pit because there was a dog attack?

you're a fucking idiot

Also was it a dog that was beat and miss treated which is usually the cause of most dog bites. Some statistics show that rottweillers are responsible for more ER and some show pitts, also German shepards are pretty high on the lists along with any type of wolf hybrid(akita/huskey). But no one talks about the others.

ARTICLE:

In Canine homicides and the dog bite epidemic: do not confuse them, it has been pointed out that the dog bite epidemic as a whole involves all dogs and all dog owners, not just the breeds most likely to kill. In all fairness, therefore, it must be noted that:

Any dog, treated harshly or trained to attack, may bite a person. Any dog can be turned into a dangerous dog. The owner or handler most often is responsible for making a dog into something dangerous.

An irresponsible owner or dog handler might create a situation that places another person in danger by a dog, without the dog itself being dangerous, as in the case of the Pomeranian that killed the infant (see above). Any individual dog may be a good, loving pet, even though its breed is considered to be potentially dangerous.

A responsible owner can win the love and respect of a dog, no matter its breed. One cannot look at an individual dog, recognize its breed, and then state whether or not it is going to attack.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

cool story bro

did you hear the story from the kids parents and they said it was a pit? or was it twisted 3 or 4 times by someone who just assumed it was a pit because there was a dog attack?

you're a fucking idiot

Dude that was a lab, they had it for about 2 days it happened in my state heard all about it

Top Bottom